Chapter 20

I know I haven't written messages to you guys before or even ever. But I have decided to write one now. On a quick update: a new character has a POV now and the character is Tiffany.
And please vote this chapter and the previous chapters. I will try to post more frequently. But I am not making any promises as that.

And the collage above are of the dresses worn by two of the characters and is described in this chapter.

And have a guess at what happens after this chapter! It's all going to change now! Just giving you all a heads up and a probable spoiler alert. Thank you so very much for reading it though! Thank you! Enjoy it!

- Tiffany's POV -

I looked out the window and waited till I felt ready enough to do my part of the mission.

"You'll be fine. Just breathe and get it over with whenever you feel that you are ready to do it." Nick said as he grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on the back of it. I smiled as butterflies in my stomach exploded and started to fly everywhere.

"It's almost time for me to leave." I said as I unbuckled myself from the seat. I moved towards him, leaning closer to him as he pressed his lips against mine. Kissing me. I kissed him back before I pulled out and waved goodbye to him.

"You can do it." I breathed in, whispering to myself, as I walked into the restaurant that seemed booked for someone's fancy event. I looked down at my floral dress, was it cute enough for this event? Oh well!

I walked in and caught sight of my target. He was watching the crowd of dancing and jumping people, while taking shots of vodka. Thank God my dress was short, but not too short! I don't know how exactly I am supposed to grab a drunk guy's attention.

I walked towards him, annoyed at the loud and blasting music bursting the roof off. His eyes turned to face me, I could see his head move as I did, through my peripherals. I continued to look down at the ground as I walked towards the pub.

"Nice." he said, loud enough for me to hear.

"Huh?" I said, turning to face him.

"Your dress." he looked at me up and down. And that was when I realized that none of us girls had the earpiece for communication. My dress was short to the point that it ended above my knee, but was not too revealing. It had laced white decorations embedded on it. It looked like a summer dress, but you could definitely wear it to a party.

"Thank you?" I wasn't sure of what to say.

"You look cute." he told me, as he moved closer to me.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I smiled as I watched him signal the bartender, probably for a drink for the both of us.

I was right! I watched him hand me a glass of cocktail. Normally, I would be fine whether or not the drink was alcoholic, but I had to be careful this time. And not let it show. I was on a mission. But completely intoxicated by the dazzling appearance of the cocktail.

"Thank you." I smiled, trying to act shy and innocent, instead coming off as a slut - as Nick would say - whenever I would act like that, when it was not for him. I could feel his arms slither and find their way around my waist. Instantly, forcing myself to mentally be grateful at the fact that Nick was not seeing this.

"No problem." he smirked as he whispered into my ears, following it was a light kiss on my cheek. Instantly making me stare around to assure myself that this was a secret. But to my luck, behind him and across the room was Angel. She was backing me, but flirting with someone in front of her. Theo Lewis. Her target. And Isabel's ex. Angelina was dropped off my Roman and he was running errands around the area. Thank God for Nick's good aim and skills, he was and is capable of protecting two girls at once. And since we were trained, it made work for him easier.