Chapter 26

Author's Note: Guys, due to slow updates, I might speeden up the pace of this fanfiction.

✿ - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - ❀

- Brian's POV -

"What happened?" Mia asked me as she watched me slide my phone into my pocket after ending the call.

"It's Isabel." I sighed, slightly annoyed.

"What happened to her?" Letty stood up from the chair and looked worried.

"Apparently she is missing. From the hospital. But the doctor said that he looked through the CCTV and then deleted the video based on what he saw -" As I was about to continue talking, Roman had cut me off, "What did he see?"

"I was getting to that." I said, "She left the hospital with Jack and Angel. They're all safe. Or at least I hope they are." I sighed.

"Shall we look for them?" Ramsey had asked me.

"No need. They're safe. Let's just finish this off and then get back to them. The faster, the better. At least then we don't have to lose any more people." Mr Nobody said as he showed us a picture of the three at our place.

No one disputed against him, instead we all agreed and continued with the planning.

- Quinn's POV -

I had been staring back and forth for almost two hours now; from the walls of the room to my phone. The phone call I had received from Mr Nobody had put my soul at ease: Isabel was fine and her parents were continuing with the heist.

I stared down at the gun in my hand. I wanted to end what I had originally started.

- Angel's POV -

I stared at Tiffany as she rampaged through papers and files worth of criminal records. She looked annoyed that she couldn't find the one she was looking for, but more than ever, looked like she was ready to kill anyone who disturbed her.

"Can I help?" I eventually mustered up the courage to ask her.

"Yeah." She didn't stop searching when she spoke, "It's a paper... form thingy." She said as she continued to scurry over things like she was going to die if she didn't find it.

I stared at her before going through the papers too, her description was perfect. But we have just one problem: all of the papers here were forms!

- Dom's POV -

I stared at the point that was marked as his current location. It was a house and he was not moving much in it. Other than pacing back and forth a little.

"Arm up." Hobbs said as he handed a gun to me and looked over at Letty who was already gearing herself up. I watched him leave the room, leaving Letty and I as the only people in the room. I nodded towards her as she grabbed hold of a grenade and slipped it into her pocket. I took as many weapons as I could before leading her to the outside of our lair.

"Let's finish this once and for all." I sighed before getting in the car. I did want out. And nothing was going to change that.

- Quinn's POV -

I waited for the light in the bedroom to switch off before I grabbed my gun and snuck onto the roof. It was perfect. I was going to finish that bastard once and for all. And avenge my mother.

- Isabel's POV -

"Got it!" Tiffany exclaimed as Angel sighed the word 'finally'. I got up and pulled Jack with me and towards the other two... after he had dropped the gun that he held in his hand.

"What is it?" Jack asked her as he walked towards her.

"A while ago... the person who owns this place... he sold a bunch of weapons to that bastard. Nuclear weapons. And that was before Nicholas killed him to protect me. And I stayed here while he left the mission completely. And I've been looking for this document because it was a delivery form... with an address on it." Tiffany said as she handed the papers to the oldest here. I looked over at Jack and watched him skim through it.

"I am going to track the address down... in the meantime, you girls gear up. Remember to wear bulletproof vests." He said before leaving to another room. We all did as we were told, almost too immediately after he had left the room.

- Jack's POV -

After getting myself prepped up for the evening at where we get our revenge, I made sure the girl got in the cars and were fully armed with weapons before we killed that bastard.