Chapter 21

Please excuse the choice of picture (referring to the buildings in the background). I needed a picture of the pool with moving water waves and could only find this one as a good one. If any of you find a better replacement for this, please do message the URL/link. Thank you. And don't forget to vote and share!

- Tiffany's POV -

Jack spent the whole way back giving directions, and in all honesty it started to piss me off. The continuous tone of demand and expectations for obedience from the newbie called Caleb. He was unknown to us, but maybe not all of us.

Jack had Caleb driving in circles because of us having people on our tails and because Caleb would refuse to listen to him. The two of them kept arguing and shouting at each other.

"Shut up! The both of you!" I screamed at them, out of the blue. They both turned to look at me.

"Let's just ask Tej or Megan to help direct us out of this mess that you both got us into." I sighed as I pulled out my phone from the shorts I wore. It was held in a safe place in my denim short pockets. I dialed the number and waited for them to pick up.

"Is everything okay?" Megan asked. Her greet not being heard because I was putting the call on loudspeaker.

"Yeah... sort of." I replied.

"Sort of?"

"Well thanks to the boys, we are lost and can't seem to find our way back. We need help."

"What went wrong?"

"They started arguing about directions." I smirked as I saw Jack squint his eyes in a manner that passed the message that he was going to get me back for this. I stuck my tongue out at him and rolled my eyes. He rolled his eyes back at me, in response.

"Urgh, men." Megan said out loud on the line. Was Tej not with her? The thought made me chuckle and the boys protest. This was going to be funny as heck!

"I am handing the line to Tej. He'll lead you guys back." Megan said. Eventually we managed to get near the hideout entrance. And no one, thankfully, complained or protested about anything.

As we approached the hideout. A facial recognition has run to scan a face. It fund Jack's making and the doors had been opened, letting us in. Caleb hit the gas and drove through the underwater tunnel, admiring his view. It was annoying because I felt as if he was going to break the tunnel for not having proper control of the steering wheel.

- Isabel's POV -

"We're here." I told him, slipping my phone back into my purse.

"Can we go in before everyone without your parents and every other adult flipping at the both of us?" he asked, looking at me. I in all honesty did not know what to say. I just stared at him, blinking at him, fast, and on purpose.

"You have no idea, do you?" he stared at me, grinning. Glad he knows how to take a hint.

"I am not sure that my family would appreciate me inviting over my target and then have people walk in and end up with us explaining one thing a million times because we decided to go early." I said, staring at the sunset that was slowly appearing and leaving before our eyes. A red car slowly drove into one of our hideout entrances.

"So how do we get in at the right time?" Quinn asked, I'm guessing he was what I saw too... just now.

"Eventually someone would call. Hopefully Roman or Uncle T."

"Uncle T?" he asked, reminding me that he was not familiar with the names and titles our crew members and family got.

"Tej."