Chapter 13

- Isabel's POV -

I did not say anything to anyone after I had woken up and came back to sanity. We all sat in the limo for a three hour ride, that took us to some sea- side. Uncle Dom and dad freaked out and started asking the military men and cops why they decided to drop us off at the beach. And why they lied to us about finding us a hide out to stay at and everything. The arguing made me feel sick and tired, like i was going to faint again.

"Shut up! All of you!" I screamed out of nowhere, mostly to settle down and feel calm and normal again. I guess I shouldn't drink a lot of alcohol ever again.

"Isabel, are you okay?" my mom panicked towards me as I nodded my head in a yes.

"Question: why are we at a beach?" I asked, calmly, to the the leader of the military men.

"That is what I was about to explain to everyone here." he paused in his response, then continued speaking, "Your hide out is in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah, we can see that." Uncle Dom said as he stretched his arms at the view.

"I think that this is too open to the idea of secret hideout!" Roman scolded.

"It's on the sea." Elena said, chuckling as she stared at our reactions.

"Wait, so do we now live in a submarine?" Uncle T asked jokingly, as he laughed with Roman.

"Sorry, but last  I checked I love the view of the sea, not living in one." Aunt Letty fussed.

"And how are we supposed to get there?" Hobbs asked.

"By choppers... duh!" Angel said, toning her voice with a bit of arrogance as she moved towards me and stood by me.

"Smart girl." the leader complimented Angel as she smiled at him.

"So can we now get there? I hate this view of the sea." Roman whined.

"Ocean." Aunt Elena replied.

"What?" Roman asked, almost shockingly.

"It's not a sea... it's an ocean." Aunt Elena replied.

"Oh okay." Roman said as he started to mutter words to Uncle T.

We walked towards a landing spot for helicopters as we spoke to each other.

"Heyya, how do you feel?" Tiffany asked me as she walked by my side.

"Okay, I guess." I replied.

"Do you have enough energy to walk to the choppers?" Kathleen asked me, very caring of her to do so.

"Yeah. Please stop worrying about me. I will tell you when I feel all woozy." I replied with a gentle smile.

"Okay." Angel said for everyone else.

"Michael and Jack have been worried about you. It sounded annoying to hear them worry about you on the ride here." Natalie laughed with Samantha as she walked on my right side.

"Can't blame them, can you?" Tiffany said as she laughed with them.

"Nah, you can't!" Kathleen laughed with them. Angel and I joined them in the laugh.

"So you okay with Nicholas?" I asked Tiffany in a low voice.

"Yeah, he was mad at me, but then let me go. He just won't be happy if it happened again." Tiffany smiled at me.

"I am guessing Natalie hasn't forgiven Jack yet?" I asked her.

"We have no idea, sometimes she scolds and avoids him like she is mad at him, and other times she is laughing and flirting with him. It's confusing." Tiffany replied as we giggled at the news.