Chapter 14

- Dom's POV -

By the time Letty had returned with Angel, half of us were retired of standing. The girls already grabbed a seat by the table and waited for us to start the plan and the mission. Once Angel had grabbed a seat beside Isabel, the adults joined them, including me. Buster, Hobbs, Letty, Gisele, Jack, Derek and I stood up, in front of our seats and behind the table. We were ready to make any objections with the plans being made.

"Hobbs?" I said, handing the spotlight over to him as all heads turned to face him.

"Here are the files." he said, sliding the files down the table, towards O'Connor and I.

"Our target's name is Marcus Raziel." Hobbs continued.

"How old is he?" Angel and Isabel chorused like the little girls they were.

"35." Buster replied to them in a neutral yet straight forward tone, not making eye contact with any one or looking up from the files.

"He started out as a thief; stealing cars, bikes, guns and money." Hobbs continued.

"He started out like that? Was it recently?" Tiffany butted in, sounding shocked and uncomfortable with the information.

"No, that was when he was in his early twenties." Hobbs paused, then continued, "Right now he steals nucleic devices and chemicals, files of officers, military men and those helping them. He also steals internet codes and hacks them, using it all for his own use."

"I now see why you need us." Natalie chuckled.

"We need you because the nucleic chemical he stole this time is very dangerous -" he was butted in by his daughter, "How many nucleic things has he taken? I mean this can't be the first. And why doesn't the police and military men handle him?"

Hobbs sighed, "He has taken a lot. And the others cannot do this mission, because A- they are not like this team, B- their files have been hacked by him. You guys don't have files, he won't see you coming."

"Oh." all the kids chorused together.

"The nucleic chemical. What does it do?" Mia said as she looked at Ramsey.

"It controls people's minds. The way it works is through implantation. He used it by adding his blood to it, once someone's blood is added to the chemical, it makes them the controller. The chemical gets injected into someone, after that, the person is under their control." Hobbs said.

"So, we just have to keep the chemical away from him and hidden somewhere safe?" Mackenzie added.

"Nope." he replied.

"Then?" she asked him.

"You guys have to get it back from him and make sure he has not used it and that it's gone forever." Hobbs sounded satisfied when the kids gaped at him in shock, as if to say "How are we supposed to do that?" and "Is that even possible?"

"Close your mouths... look around you guys. We have done more than this." Letty laughed and said.

"Like the Rio Heist?" Izzy suggested as everyone faced her.

"How do you know that?" Mia asked, worryingly.

"Umm..." Isabel stammered.

"It's okay. The rest of the kids get to read the files of what happened." Buster replied, smiling at Angel, Isabel and Jack.

"Okay." everyone said together.

"Are there any downers in this mission?" Roman laughed, as if he knew there were none. We were all hoping there were none.