Chapter -1

Thirteen years ago-

The sun's rays fall on the sand of Rajasthan making it look like gold. People came out of their houses for work, men started going towards their shops, women started doing their chores students started going to their schools and college. The whole city is bustling with the people around.

In the middle of the state stood a big, traditional luxurious mansion knowing to whom this place state and this mansion belonged.

Rathore mansion

Rathore mansion

Rathore mansion was bustling with people. Everything in the mansion shows royalty and luxury

The whole mansion was decorated beautifully why not today Rajasthan going to get their Yuvraj as a crown prince.

Inside the mansion servants can show doing their work and trying to complete their work on time.

__________________

Aakriti the current queen (mother of Abhimanyu) comes out from the temple with Thal.

"सब जल्दी जल्दी काम करिए और महिमा देखिए रसोई घर में सब पाकन बन गए, कुछ रहा तो नहीं आज अभिमन्यु के लिए बहुत बड़ा दिन है हम नहीं चाहते किसी भी चीज की कमी हो"

(Do your work fast and mahima please check in the kitchen if all the dishes are ready. And nothing left Today is a big day for Abhimanyu nothing will be left)

"बहू सास तो लेलिये सब अच्छे से होगा एप फिकर ना करे हम्म" the great queen (grandmother of Abhimanyu)come and scold his daughter-in-law who is doing work since early morning

(Daughter-in-law take some breath. dont worry everything will be alright )

Aakriti looked at her mother and nodded with a smile.

The great queen looked at her daughter and said "Your husband's friend's family didn't come till now "

Aakriti shook her head and said "Nahi abhi toh nahi aye maasa, abhi ke baba gaye hai lene the airports se "The great queen nodded her head with satisfaction

" Who is coming mother " Priya princess of Rajasthan came and asked her mother

Aakriti smiled at her daughter and spoke lovingly "Your baba's best friend is coming with his family and you know he is the best friend of your father with whom your father spent his childhood adulthood and college life. after that, he goes to another city with his wife and one son and they live in Delhi. Today they are coming because today is your bhai sa biggest day.