chapter -14

Third-person POV.

Rays of sunlight fall in the room waking up the two people who were busy cuddling with each other in the blanket and lost in sleep.

Reyansh woke up first to find himself cuddling with his husband. He looked at his husband's face. Rays of sunlight were falling on Abhimanyu's face making him less scary and intimidating. He looked peaceful. His back was touching Abhimanyu's chest and his hands were hugging him from behind. They both look perfect together.

They both look beautiful together like God himself had planned their reunion.

Reyansh admires his husband's face before removing himself from Abhimanyu's arms and goes to the washroom to change his clothes and freshen up.

( Imagine Something like that )

Sounds of water wake up Abhimanyu's sleep. He rubbed his eyes before sitting up on the bed. Listening to the sound of the door opening makes him turn towards the washroom door.

Abhimanyu turned around only to be stunned in his place. Mouth jar opening he looked up only to find his kitten in the bathroob while rubbing his hair with another towel. His chest was on display while the knot of the bathroob was lightly hung on his waist showing every muscle and curve of his kitten. Putting the towel on the hanger his kitten without looking at him turned towards the dressing table and started drying his hair.

Abhimanyu feels his heartbeat has been rising and without making any noise he stands beside his kitten.

Reyansh after drying his hair put down the hair dryer on the table only to get his breath hitched when he felt the other person breathe in his neck and two arms around his waist. He looked up to find Abhimanyu's face close to his neck.

So sweet smells like honey and chocolate.

Abhimanyu takes a long breath in Reyansh's neck. He groaned feeling the soft skin and quickly pressed his lips on the neck of his kitten. A gasp escaped from Reyansh's mouth. Feeling the kiss reyansh's face heated up and due to nervousness ness he started playing with his fingers.

Abhimanyu hugged him from behind and kissed him on his hair.

"Good morning kitten "

"G..good morning " reyansh replied while shuttering. Why is he shuttering maybe because of the person who is hugging him or maybe because this is the first time someone is close to him except his family and his two friends that's why he is feeling nervous and somehow shy.

" Do you sleep well?" Abhimanyu asked after a minute of silence around them. He looked up from the neck towards the mirror and looked at their reflection.

They looked perfect while hugging each other. His kitten only came to his chest and he looked like a lamb in front of his big and muscular body.

"Yaa, I slept well ...how about you "It's not bad to ask in return reyansh thought.