chapter -11

Third-person POV.

Sitting in the office Abhimanyu Singh Rathore looked at the file that he had to sign. His mind was occupied by none other than his husband, his kitten.

What is he doing right now ..should I try to call him .. but what should I say I accidentally called him but this excuse doesn't sound good. Hmmmmm what should I do?

Ahhhh! This is so frustrating

Signing this he gets up from his chair and moves towards his office window.

First, when he does his work it takes people a lot of time to capture his interest and now his kitten who doesn't know about his feelings not even an idea h captures his interest, his mind, his soul and his heart

All he wants to do is nothing but capture his kitten in his arms so that he never tries to leave him.

He wants to leave his marks on his body so that everyone knows whom this person belongs to.

He wants to put the marks on his kitten's white skin so that his kitten should know to whom he belongs.

He wants to fill him with his seeds in his kitten-needy womb so that the whole world whom this person belongs to him.

Soon ...soon kitten .. you will carry my child .. our child in your womb .. I will make sure to fill you with my seeds so that you can become pregnant.....everyone .. every fucking one should get to know whom you belong .. I can't help the kitten.

You are the reason that I started to fall in love, and started to believe in love ... It's all because of you kitten and you have to be responsible for it. I love you so much. I know I should let you go but kitten I am a selfish person I want you as I want oxygen kitten. I am not at all sorry kitten I will never let you go.

Your destiny is with me.  You are bound to be with me until my last breath. You are stuck with me till your last breath.

Ooooh, kitten you have no idea what I store for you. I love you so much.

Abhimanyu looked at the file that was put on his table. Deciding to finish his work as soon as possible so that he can meet his kitten.