chapter -9

Third-person POV.

Sitting in the living room with everyone Reyansh instructed the party planner for the marriage anniversary of his parents.

Tomorrow they have the party at the Singhania mansion.

After giving the instructions reyansh lazily sat on the couch. He was doing nothing but lazily scrolling on his mobile phone.

Vansh looked at reyansh and asked the questions that made everyone curious about Rey. Answer " Rey, do you like someone "?

Reyansh looked at him and simply answered "No one "

And again the next question arises "Do you have any plans to get married "?

Hearing this question everyone looked at reyansh waiting for his answer.

" No, I don't want to get married " reyansh immediately declined

"Why does everyone want him to get married ..it's not like he is getting old .. he is just 21 years old for God's sake, "Reyansh thought.

Ansh and Vansh looked at him stunned and asked together "Why?"

Reyansh looked at them and the amusement was shining in his blue eyes.

Instead of answering them, reyansh asked the question." Why didn't you guys get married Aren't you both 25 years old?

This question caught them off guard.

Ansh and Vansh both stammered to answer" We....married ... It's"

Reyansh looked at them and answered
"look you guys are 4 years older than me but still unmarried... Why don't you both get married then ask me why I don't get married ....और जहां तक ​​मेरी शादी का सवाल है तो मेरा शादी करने का कोई इरादा नहीं है ना मैं करना चाहता हूँ. "

(And as far as my marriage is concerned, I have no intention of getting married.)

Abhimanyu looked at his husband and asked questions while looking at his eyes " Why don't you want to get married ...any specific reason "?

Reyansh sarcastically smiled at him and said" I heard you are 31 years old why you don't get married... any specific reason?

Everyone present there was looking at the drama with full interest. Ansh and Vansh bring popcorn to enjoy the show.

Priya started recording the video for memories while adults shook their heads at their kid's stupidity.

Abhimanyu looked at his husband not knowing what to say ... It was the first time that someone had talked back to him and instead of answering his question he got questions instead. He didn't feel angry instead he felt happy that his kitten was different from everyone instead of getting scared he answered him immediately.

Honestly to speak he wants nothing but to take his kitten with him at Rajasthan at their mansion where he belongs.

Abhimanyu doesn't like noisy people but if the person is his kitten then he doesn't mind having his presence near him. He doesn't like to talk but the person who is talking is none other than his husband so he doesn't mind listening to him all day. He doesn't like to be ordered but the person who is ordering him is none other than his husband he doesn't mind getting ordered.