Chapter -2

Thirteen years later-

In Rajasthan,

In Rathore palace

Rays of sunlight fall on Rathore palace making it more beautiful

Aakriti comes out from the kitchen placing breakfast on the dining table with the help of the maid. The whole staff is doing their work silently knowing that their Hukum is going to join the rest family at the breakfast table.

Priya ( princess of Rathore palace) looked at his mother who was busy telling them their work. Kissing her mother she said "Good morning maa"

Aakriti looked at his daughter who is 24 years old she smiled at her and wished her back "Good morning baccha, come sit and have breakfast... Where are your twins, brother?

" They come late from bike racing ... probably sleeping "Aakriti replied while taking her seat.

"What should I do with them "Palming her forehead Aakriti questioned herself looking at her mother Priya giggled.

"What do they both do now? Dadi (grandmother) asked while coming with her husband uff Dadu.

" This is the problem masa(mother) they both do nothing but give me a headache ... I am tired of both of them, "Aakriti complains to her mother-in-law.

"It's fine daughter-in-law. they will be here in five minutes. "Dadu spoke making them confused while Abhishek shook his head knowing his father's act.

"They will never behave They both have reached marriage age but are still behaving like five years old," Abhishek said to his father after kissing his wife's (Aakriti) cheeks and making her blush.

'shameless 'she muttered under his breath but still audible to both of them making him smile his wife was still shy.

" Vaise where are your four sons I can't see them ' dadu asked while looking at the family

Priya looked at his grandfather and spoke with a smile " Bhai and Bhaiya both are coming and both twins bro are sleeping" Before she completed her sentence it was interrupted by none other than her twin brothers who were running from downstairs. Ansh Singh Rathore and Vansh Singh Rathore are 25 years old.

Taking a breath to normal their breath they wished all of them" good morning" and then they turned to their grandparents touched their feet and moved towards their seats.

After some time Yuvaan Singh Rathore 28 years old. second son of Abhishek and Aakriti Singh Rathore.

Yuvaan Singh Rathore is the same as his elder brother. People called him his elder brother's shadow. he is a calm-natured man and talks less.

"Good morning everyone" saying that he kissed his mother's cheeks and sat on his chair.

" Good morning baccha, where is your bhai?" Aakriti asked.