chapter -17

Third-person POV.

Sitting on the bed reyansh looked at his laptop. He needs to fulfil his duty as a doctor by appointing new doctors in the hospital. Today he came home early and now he is doing his remaining work. Appointing doctors and nurses is not an easy task. You have to see their potential, their hard work and their attitude.

( A/N = Guys, I didn't know anything about doctors and all ....it's just for the story ...please don't mind it )

It's six p.m. and now after finishing his work. He has nothing else to do.

His thoughts get broken by the knocking on the door. Allowing the person to come inside.

"Come in "

The gate opened to find Rathore's sibling standing there. Reyansh looked at them Smiling softly at them he welcomed them inside.

"Arre, why are you guys standing there outside, come in "

Ansh-vansh and Priya came inside and sat in the bed.

Ansh=did we disturb you, bro.

Reyansh looked at them. Shaking his negative he spoke softly while ruffling ansh hair.

'no ..you didn't disturb me...I have already done my work and now I am getting bored "

Listening to him everyone looked at each other and then at reyansh.

Vansh = "We are also getting bored that's why we come here. "

Priya ="yaa, our work is already done .. that's why we are here "

Reyansh looked at them and spoke with a fake glare.

"So you guys thought to come here "

Listening to him Rathore's sibling nodded their head with excitement.
Knowing that their sweet and loving brother-in-law never gets angry with them.

Ansh looked at his brother-in-law for a moment. A mischievous idea comes into his mind. He cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"Kyu na hum sab club challe"

(Why don't we all go to a club)

Vansh looked at his stupid twin in stunned. When did his stupid twin start to use his brain? It's unbelievable.

Reyansh looked at the twin taken aback. club? he never goes to the club. He was so busy in his life that he never went to the club.

"Club, lekin hum toh kabhi nhi Gaye"

(Club, I never go to the club)

Listening to him, silence surrounded the room. everyone looked at him with a mouth jar opened.

Priya spoke after a moment of silence.

" Ap kabhi club nhi Gaye...like kabhi nhi "

(You never go to a club ...like never)

At which reyansh nodded his head in agreement.

Ansh and vansh high-fives with each other and laugh. Priya and reyansh looked at him like they were some kind of joker.

Priya=" Aisa kon sa joke maara hai humne ...Jo ap dono gadho ki tarah has rahe hai "

(What's the joke ...that you both are laughing like donkeys)

Listening to their sister's remark. Ansh and vansh glared at her for the comment.

Ansh looked at their brothers-in-law. He spoke in excitement.