chapter -18

Third-person POV.

Sometime ago,

Abhimanyu, Kabir and Rudra were sitting in the room of the club with one of the oldest partners of the company -Mr. Bhardawaj a man in his mind thirty.

Guards and his assistant were standing behind Abhimanyu.

Mr . Bhardawaj was an excellent businessman in the business world and partnership with him had given Rathore empire many profits.

But now Mr Bhardwaj's partnership was causing the Rathore empire small troubles. Though these troubles were not worth the hukum of Rajasthan and the king of mafia world attention, Abhimanyu wanted this partnership to end before it caused any big crisis for them.

"What is this Mr. Rathore, you can't do this to me "Bhardawaj spoke as he kept the paper on the table, which said that their partnership had ended.

Abhimanyu looked at him and signed while leaning back on the couch. he said casually "I am doing it ".

" We are old business partners Mr. Rathore" Mr. Bhardwaj exclaimed furiously" You are not doing it right Mr, Rathore by ending our partnership....marks my words you will face the consequences "he continued.

Listening to him, Abhimanyu smirked
While Kabir and Rudra just chuckled.

Abhimanyu got up from the couch and started walking slowly around the table "What's your company worth" he asked while walking around the circumference of the round conference table.

His eyes were not leaving Mr. Bhardwaj.

Rudra looked at the scene in amusement and spoke casually "Total 4 million dollars international and national"

Abhimanyu smiled while looking at Mr Bhardwaj "My Indian business is alone worth 30 million dollars Mr Bhardwaj "

Listening to their friends, Kabir and Rudra chuckled.

Abhimanyu knew he hit like a dagger.

"Sign the paper and get lost "  Saying this he again sat on the chair.

Listening to him Mr. Bhardwaj's eyes get wide. He had no option. He picked up the pen and signed on each paper.

He kept the pen down and stood up to leave. He turned around and said to Abhimanyu"You will regret it, Mr. Rathore "

Listening to him, the trio chuckled. while Abhimanyu casually took out the gun from his waistband and put it on the table.

Looking at the gun Mr. Bhardwaj gulped. He is no fool to know that Abhimanyu Singh Rathore doesn't joke around. If he wants to kill him he will do so without blinking his eyes.

Hurriedly he goes out of the room.

Looking at his retiring figure, Kabir and Rudra laughed while Abhimanyu smirked.

" Pathetic," Abhimanyu said while picking up the glass from the table.

Kabir looked at his friend when he saw the red mark on his neck. He removed the collar aside. Abhimanyu looked at his friend in irritation.

"What are you doing"

Kabir just whistles while looking at the mark " I didn't think that you would move in your marriage so fast "

Rudra laughed looking at their bickering. 

Abhimanyu looked at his friend's stupid face. He spoke in a harsh tone "There's nothing like you are thinking"

Rudra and Kabir laughed and teased him.

Both spoke in union "Oooh, but we are not thinking anything"