chapter -27

Third-person POV.

Abhimanyu opened his eyes when he heard the sound of vomiting from the bathroom. Quickly standing up from the bed he goes near the bathroom to find reyansh squatting in front of the Toilet and vomiting.

Quickly sitting beside him he rubbed his back. After some time he felt the younger ones were fine. He helped him to clean his face and rinse his mouth.

Reyansh silently takes the older help. He didn't have any energy to talk to anyone.

They didn't talk just silently do their work.

Abhimanyu made reyansh sit on the bed and sit beside him.

"Are you fine kitten?" the older asked in concern.

The younger one just closed his eyes and nodded his head.

"It has been one week since you are feeling like this. we should visit the doctor" Abhimanyu spoke while looking at reyansh who was sitting on the bed while closing his eyes.

Listening to him, reyansh opened his eyes and spoke softly "I am fine...maybe I am vomiting and feelings like these because of the weather change"

He hugged his husband and breathed in his scent. Abhimanyu scent always calmed down his nerves and gave him satisfaction.

Abhimanyu looked at reyansh he couldn't help but feel worried. The younger one has been behaving differently since the past week. one moment the younger one was smiling and the next moment he was crying and getting angry.

Also, the younger one has having weird taste of food. He was always hungry at midnight always craving different food.

Suddenly Abhimanyu eyes shine.

He looked at reyansh and then at his kitten's stomach.

God, how can he forget the most important thing?

Can it be possible?

Yes, it can be possible since he didn't use any protection back then and now looking at reyansh he can tell that his kitten is pregnant.

Oh, my goddess, he is sure that he is to be the father but let not hope high.

They will go to the hospital for a checkup today.

But what if reyansh doesn't accept it? He didn't even tell his love about being pregnant.

Surely reyansh doesn't have any idea about it.

He surely remembers what the persist said to them ten years ago.

But right now his priority is to make his kitten understand the situation.

He will make sure that his kitten understands everything and also accept it.

Reyansh opened his eyes and looked at Abhimanyu who was silent looking at him and his stomach.

"What happened Abhi?"

Listening to him Abhimanyu came out of his thought He shook his head in denial and caressed reyansh cheeks purring in delight.

"Nothing to worry about ..how about you sleep it's still too early" he suggested.

Reyansh nodded his head and lay on the bed. Within a few seconds, he fell asleep maybe because of the morning sickness he got.

Abhimanyu looked at reyansh and sighed. he needs to talk to his parents about it.

Without saying anything Abhimanyu also lay behind reyansh and closed his eyes.