chapter -5

Third-person POV.

Rajasthan,

Sitting in the living room Abhimanyu was working on his laptop he could do the work in his study room but his grandfather asked him to work there and yaa they all were also waiting for Vikram for the file in which Reyansh's information was.

Abhimanyu looked up from his laptop to find his family eagerly no He was impatiently waiting for his assistance. he couldn't help even though he also waiting for his assistance so that he could know about his husband...

His husband

Reyansh Abhimanyu Singh Rathore

Wow ..what a name it seems like two puzzles get together and make a beautiful picture.

He liked it.

He shook his head He couldn't help but fall in love with his husband whom he wanted to badly divorce but knew he won't. Reyansh belongs to him he is his husband only.

Abhimanyu looked at his siblings they all were waiting for Vikram like a thirsty person waiting for water.

He just signed at his family His thoughts were broken by the voice of his right hand

"Boss, here is the information about Mr. Singhania" Vikram spoke while looking at his boss and his family.

When his boss asked him to collect information from a certain person was shocked. He can't help but pinch himself if he is dreaming or not. Collecting his thoughts he collects the information only to get the second shock of the day this person is beyond the limit of the world means he is the world-famous surgeon REYANSH Singhania but he pitied the person because he caught the devil's intention.

Removing the thoughts from his mind he takes the files to his boss who is rather curious after giving the file steps aside.

Abhimanyu opened the file to get speechless here is the photo of his husband who was looking like a Greek god .....how can he become so lucky .... He read the file aloud so that everyone could hear him.

Name =Reyansh Singhania

Age =21 years old

Get homeschool

A famous surgeon in the world.a very strict professor in his hospital.

Known as RS an owner of the music industry no one knows about it except his family members also known as devil in angel form.

Address = XXX

Phone number=XXXX

Come into the world rich person made his name through his hard work

Mother Swara Singhania is a fashion designer.

Father viraj singhania is the CEO of Singhania industries

Best friends = Vivan Oberoi and Chris Knight

Never in a relationship

Not many people know who Reyansh Singhania is. he is well protected by his family from the media and all.

Everyone feels amazed by the information that they hear. They can't help but feel proud of his ( reyansh) success. They can't wait to meet him in person. Where else does the twins' happiness get no bounds? Their idol is their brother-in-law. They can't help but feel amazed.

Abhimanyu kept looking at the photo of reyansh. He feels proud, happy and whatnot. His blue eyes hold him captive. It looks like he is hiding the ocean in his blue eyes. The more you gaze the more you want to drown in the eyes.