Chapter -3

Delhi,

Delhi is the heart of India where thousands of people live with each other

In the middle of the city stood a big modern mansion. Everyone in the city knows who this mansion belongs to. The mansion is surrounded by guards for protection. The whole area is surrounded by trees and various kinds of flowers making it look more beautiful.

Inside the mansion, Viraj and Swara Singhania are sitting at the dining table. Various kinds of food were on the table.

Swara looked at his husband who was busy reading the newspaper.

Viraj could feel his wife continuously gaze at him so he put down the newspaper and looked at his wife who was glaring at him.

" What happened love and why are you looking at me like this "Viraj asked his wife who blinked her eyes at his question.

" Nothing" signing that she continues to start eating her breakfast.

"There is something that is bothering you....tell me what happened...hmmm" Viraj continues to ask her.

"Reyansh...he didn't come home till 2 days......I know he is busy in hospital but he should also take care of himself." Swara complained about his son who doesn't bother to come home for 2 days.

"I know but he got busy in an emergency... You know about his work he hardly has time for himself...he is an adult ...he is capable enough to make his own decision..he knows what is good and bad for him ..stop worrying about it...okay" Viraj spoke or more like assured his wife.

"I am worried about the fact... How can we tell him that he is married to the same gender...I am afraid he won't accept it ... I think we should tell him about the truth. How long will we hide from him? One day he will come to know the truth." Swara spoke looking at her husband who also showed signs of worries.

Viraj held his wife's hand giving a gentle quiz to her hand and he said "It's okay .. let's not worry about it ...when he turns 22 we will tell him the truth ..okay ... don't worry."

Swara nodded his head and then they continued their breakfast.

______________________

Singhania's Hospital -