Chapter -30

Third-person POV.

Abhimanyu packed his things to go back to Rathore's mansion. He looked at his mobile phone to find several missed calls from his kitten. He was so busy attending meetings that he forgot to check on his mobile phone.

Today he has an important meeting with an American businessman who is quite a young man who has good acknowledgement of business. The meeting just ended half an hour ago and now looking at the missed calls he is sure that he is in big trouble.

Cursing under his breath he called reyansh to find it unreachable. Frowning he called his mother to find out about his kitten's whereabouts who didn't have any intention of answering his calls.

Aakriti picked up the call and asked his son to reach home as soon as possible.

Assuring his mother that he would be there in fifteen minutes he cut the call.

Quickly exiting the door of the office building he sat inside the car and reached the Rathore mansion as soon as possible.

He entered the mansion to find the worried faces of his mother and grandmother. seeing him coming near them Aakriti let out a sigh of relief.

"where is reyansh, "he asked his mother. It wasn't time for his kitten to eat something in the afternoon. His kitten is nowhere to be found.

Usually, his kitten would kiss him on the cheek when he returned from the office and now after looking around, he couldn't find his kitten anywhere.

"Reyansh is in his room and hasn't eaten anything " Aakriti spoke while looking at his son.

Nowadays,reyansh has been gloomy and it worries everyone. Even Abhimanyu can't help with it. Luckily their friends were able to cope with his mood swings and able to lift his moods.

Nodding at his mother's words he picked up the dishes and entered the room to find a dumpling lying in the middle of the bed. Placing the dishes on the side table Abhimanyu looked at Reyansh who kept lying unfazed.

Seems like his kitten decided to ignore his presence.

"Kitten, I am sorry ...I was not with my mobile phone that's why I was not able to pick up your calls "

No response.

Abhimanyu looked at reyansh who was lying on the bed unfazed like he didn't hear his voice.

"Kitten please come out of the blanket "

No response

"Look I bought an ice cream for you ...it's your favourite flavour"

Again no response

Now this is serious. Reyansh saying no to ice cream means he is in deep trouble and no one going to help with it.

Abhimanyu sat beside reyansh and poked him with his finger.

"Hey, love...I am sorry please come out of the blanket and show me your beautiful face..." Before he could complete his sentence he heard a sniff from the blanket.

Panicking he quickly sits straight. Removing the blanket from the person's face he gets a little heart attack while looking at the face that was covered with tears.

Wiping the tears from reyansh face Abhimanyu kissed him on his cheeks.
He pulled him in his lap and spoke softly.

"What happened kitten ...why are you crying"

Reyansh didn't say anything Just kept crying his heart out. He looked at his husband with an aggrieved face and looked away. Abhimanyu patted reyansh back and made him calm down.