chapter -15

Reyansh pov.

                "Now you all are ready to go home and take care of yourself " smiling at the nine-year-old girl who was suffering from Jaundice.

I waved at the little girl and made my way towards the office.  Sitting inside the office I checked my schedule to see it was almost cleared.

It has been three months since I got married and then till now everything is like a dream ...a dream that  I never want to wake up from.  Abhimanyu took care of me like a kid. I know he is ten years older than me but still, he took care of me like  I was a ten-year-old kid. My family the Rathore family also took care of me .. I have developed a strong bond with everyone in these three months.

We go on dates...like dinner dates or surprise dates that he gave me.  It makes me feel special whenever he kisses me on my forehead before going to the office ..... How he picked me up from the hospital whenever I was late ..or how he treated me like a kid whenever I was tired or stressed.

He kissed me in the morning and night and when I refused to kiss him back he bit me on my lips and left a mark. The mark didn't leave how hard I tried to hide and when everyone saw the mark it teased me to death.

It was too embarrassing

And in return I make him sleep on the couch for a week as his punishment. How dare he tease me in front of everyone. After that,  he never does this thing again seeing how serious I am.

Teasing me in front of everyone

I like everything about him ... His gestures...his actions everything. I like everything about him.

I joined the hospital after one week of my marriage. Everyone respects me not as a high king but as a doctor that I earned.  I am so happy after joining my job. It gave me satisfaction to save someone's life.

I picked up my mobile to check the emails and messages to find hubby♥️ message.

He saved his number on his own and saved it by this title. First I tried to change it but somehow I hesitated and then I left the name on its own.

Hubby♥️

Kitten is your work done? I will pick you up.   

Me
Yeah, almost done ...when are you coming?

Hubby♥️

After an hour ... I will be waiting for you .. take care.

Me

Okay ...you drive carefully and take care.

Collecting my things in my bag I clear my table and wait for my husband.

The thing is that rather than kiss nothing happens between us.  I respect him because he controls himself when things are going beyond or out of control but somehow he can manage them by going to the bathroom.

I don't know what he does there taking a cold shower in the middle of the night.

I asked him not to take a cold shower but he replied that I am too naive to understand such things . . How can I be naive   I am a doctor I also study biology and all the things that happen between married couples.

But somehow in my heart, I want more than a kiss ..... I just don't know what to say about it... I mean I never have thought about anyone else .... Abhimanyu is the first person whom I have such thoughts with.