chapter -20

Third-person POV.

The hustle and bustle was going on in the Rathore family. Servants and maids were running from here to there to complete the work they were asked to do. And why not, today is the birthday of their hukum.

It surprised everyone that their hukum agreed to the celebration with family and friends No one believed it until their hukum announced that he was ready to celebrate his birthday.

Reyansh looked at the decoration and satisfied a hmm while looking at it. He was very excited to celebrate his husband's birthday with everyone. He was the one who looked at the decoration and everything. He has to make sure that his husband remembers his birthday.

Ansh sat beside reyansh who was sitting with Abhimanyu in the living room. They both were looking at the laptop eventually Abhimanyu doing his work while reyansh was resting his head on his husband's shoulder and looking at the laptop.

"Rey ....ek baat puchu" ansh asked while looking at his brother-in-law who was looking at the boring laptop with his elder brother.

(Rey can I ask something)

Reyansh looked at ansh and nodded his head in approval.

"Puchiye" saying this he picked up the glass of water from the table.

(Ask)

Smiling mischievously at his brother-in-law who was drinking water he asked innocently.

"Apne Bhai sa ko kaise manaya ...yeh small celebration ke liye "

(How do you convince our brother of this small celebration )

Listening to him reyansh choked on the water he was drinking putting the glass on the table he covered his mouth because of the Coughing.

While Abhimanyu patted his kitten back who was coughing badly. He glared at his stupid brother who was in no mood to stop his nonsense.

Seeing his brother glare Ansh quickly shut his mouth and looked away from the couple who were busy in their world.

Remembering the scene where he tried to convince his husband reyansh face turned red. He still felt shy. Thanks to the coughing no one can tell if he was shy or embarrassed.

Quickly standing up from the sofa he spoke to no one "I think maasa is calling me "

Saying this he ran away from there. ansh looked at his brother-in-law's fading figure and laughed.

"Mujhe toh maasa ki awaz nhi aye"

(I didn't hear Mother's voice)

Abhimanyu looked at his kitten's fading figure worriedly. He glared at his brother who was laughing like a donkey. Smacking him on his head he spoke calmly making the younger one gulp." stop teasing him...he is your brother-in-law"

Ansh nodded his head like a lamb. He doesn't want to make his elder brother angry and face the consequences.

Satisfied with his brother's reaction Abhimanyu got up from the sofa and left the living room.

             ____________________

Looking at his reflection in the mirror reyansh let out a satisfied sound. He was looking good. Satisfied with his look he applied lipgloss on his lips to nourish them.

Before he could do anything his waist was grabbed by two muscular hands. He looked up to find Abhimanyu standing there looking hot as usual.
He smiled at his husband and continued doing his work.