chapter -29

Third-person POV.

"Maan, tell your kids not to trouble me otherwise I am not going to talk to them"

Reyansh spoke while looking at his husband who was all already busy doing something on his file.

When couples get to know they are having twins their happiness is no bounds.

The couple decided to keep the pregnancy a secret until reyansh gave birth. Because the pregnancy was different from everyone Abhimanyu decided to keep a doctor team in the mansion.

The 'pregnant hormones' are more on Abhimanyu as Reyansh becomes more beautiful every day, as he puts on a little weight and looks cuter and cuter with little meat on his cheek. Abhimanyu seems to be attached to his kitten-like an octopus worrying that somehow will take his kitten away. Reyansh seems to grow a long and tall tail following him every day.

The Rathore family members get habitual looking at the drama every day.

It also has been advised by the doctor that reyansh needed to do some simple daily exercises to aid his childbirth. Reyansh cannot do too strenuous exercise like running but just relaxed walking and taking deep breaths will help him with giving birth

Today is the baby shower for reyansh since he was standing in front of the mirror getting ready. His baby bump was visible to see.

Rubbing his hand on his stomach reyansh spoke while looking at himself in the mirror

"Maan, am I getting fat?''

Listening to him, Abhimanyu looked at reyansh from the file that he was reading.

Reyansh huffed and turned back to get dressed for the baby shower He gazed at his reflection with a pout on his face as he struggled with wearing shoes. seeing his kitten struggle Abhimanyu comes over and helps him put on his shoes and adjust the shawl on his shoulder.

Seeing this, Reyansh's, lips wobbled and tears began to fall out of his eyes.

Abhimanyu was taken aback by the sudden tears of his kitten. Since he was seven months pregnant,he'been on the lookout for the tears and pouts. seeing his kitten cry, he looked panicked that was what caused his kitten to cry.

Wiping his kitten tears that fell on his chubby cheek he asked softly not to make the situation worse.

"Why are you crying kiddo...tell me what happened"

Reyansh hiccuped and spoke while crying.

"How can I become a good father ...I am dependent on you for every small thing even when I have to wear shoes...how could I take care of our kids "

Listening to him, a smile came on Abhimanyu's face Chuckling at his kitten he pecked up on his forehead and questioned softly.

"Accha, tell me when we got married did you know how to became the best husband "