Bonus Chapter( Yuvaan And Xavier)

Yuvaan pov.

Taking a long breath I entered our bedroom. I can feel my hands shaking and sweat forming on my forehead. It's not like I am afraid or scared it's just that I am feeling nervous.

Taking a step inside the room I looked at the bed to find my spouse sitting on the bed playing with his fingers as usual whenever he felt nervous.

Locking the door behind I walked towards the bed. The sounds of my shoes echo in the bedroom. Sensing my presence near him he started playing with his finger more.

The room was decorated beautifully. Roses and candles were making it look more beautiful.

Chuckling at him I sat near him and kept looking at him without blinking

It seems like a dream to me.

The love of my life sitting there on the bed in front of me.

He is the cutest thing in the world.

My husband.

My Xavier.

My love.

Taking his hands that are cold because of the nervousness I kissed his hands.

"how come I become so lucky to have you as my life partner " Saying this I kissed him on his forehead he closed his eyes in return.

I know he is nervous and scared after all he is just twenty-three years old whereas I am thirty years old.

For me, it was a love marriage and for him, it was an arranged marriage.

Standing from the bed I go near the side table and take out the wedding gift I sit beside him and all this time he was looking at me with curiosity.

Opening the anklet I toed around his legs .it was a simple diamond anklet. I got to know he doesn't like expensive things but I have all the right to spoil him.

 I got to know he doesn't like expensive things but I have all the right to spoil him

He looked at the anklet and smiled.

Ahhh! That smile in which I fell in love.

So pure and innocent.