chapter -13

Reyansh pov.

Standing in front of the mirror I look at the person figure. Wearing the off-white sherwani he is looking beautiful. His eyes held excitement, some fear and nervousness. He looked at his hand which was filled with mehendi and held his husband's name in it.

The boy looks like a groom who is all set to get married but the truth is that he is already married and now he is all ready to go with his husband.

It sounds funny if someone told me that I was going to get married then I would probably laugh and now look at me I am all set to get married .. ready to open a new chapter of my life. It feels like a dream to me that I am going to get married in a few hours and all ready to move with my husband that sounds weird to me.

I looked at my friends who were with me since I told them about my marriage. They both are very angry when they get to know about my marriage.

They threaten Abhimanyu about the whole thing and leave him with a warning to not make me upset or cry.. and it makes me laugh so much that I can't describe it.

"Came down Rey.. you are just getting married..it's not like we are sending you on some kind of war " Vivan spoke when he saw me getting hyper but you can't blame me. me

My situation has been like that for five days. The whole media, politicians and royal families are present at the wedding. It looks like a grand wedding and is surprising for everyone since they can't believe that THE GREAT Abhimanyu SINGH RATHORE IS GETTING MARRIED THAT TOO WITH ME MEANS REYANSH SINGHANIA I can't believe my eyes when I watch the news about us being getting married. My photos have been spread throughout the media but thankfully nothing negative news has been spread.

"Bewakoof, shaadi life mein ek hi baa hoti hai aur yakeen rey ka nervous hona lazmi hai " Chris spoke while slapping Viv on his head.
(Stupid, we get married once in life ...of course, he will get nervous)

A chuckle escaped from my mouth while looking at their bickering it helped to calm my nerves. They both are pillars in my life that make me go on in life.

Vivan put the heavy embroidery shawl around my shoulder and Chris put the jutti near my legs. Standing in front of the mirror they both let out a satisfied smile.

 Standing in front of the mirror they both let out a satisfied smile