chapter -21

Third-person POV.

Mature content (skip the part if you are uncomfortable or you are under 18)

Without wasting a second, Abhimanyu grabbed reyansh jaw and kissed him rough and hard. Reyansh immediately looped both his arms around the older shoulder, kissing him back with the same favour.

Abhimanyu gripped both of Reyansh's thighs and with one Swift motion pulled his kitten on his lap. He gripped at Reynash's waist and brought the younger closer making him sit directly on his hard c**k.

Reyansh moaned when he felt his ass rubbing on Abhimanyu's hard c**k, his own c**k growing hard. Abhimanyu bit on his plump bottom lips making the younger part them as he slipped his tongue inside. he moaned as their tongues played with each other. Abhimanyu sucked on Reyansh's tongue as his hands slowly went inside the younger's shirt. Abhimanyu almost groaned feeling reyansh extremely soft skin on his fingerprint.

Reyansh slightly moved his hips to adjust but it made both of their clothed c**k brush against each other making both of them moan.

"That's right... keep moving like that kitten" ordered Abhimanyu breathlessly and Reyansh complied.

Reyansh shivered at the command and slowly grinded his hips on Abhimanyu as their c**k brushed against each other once again. The younger threw his head in pleasure and moaned loudly. His sinfully sound going straight to the Abhimanyu c**k.

Abhimanyu groaned when his kitten began to move slowly. he looked at his kitten who had his head thrown back in pleasure, exposing his neck which he wanted to mark so badly. Reyansh's lips were swollen, red and all Bitten due to Abhimanyu, having his way with them a few seconds ago. His kitten was looking so hot.

Abhimanyu moved his hands under Reyansh's shirt once again exploring his milky skin until he reached Reyansh's nipples. He lightly pinched them making reyansh cry out loud. His delicate hands flew to grab onto Abhimanyu's wrist which was playing with his nipples.

"Abhi" he moaned holding onto Abhimanyu's wrist still moving his hips against the older one making Abhimanyu groan in pleasure.

"What, you like it kitten... don't you?" Abhimanyu whispered smirking provocatively as he continued to twist Reyansh's nipples between his fingers.

"Don't stop... I like it" he begged and Abhimanyu lost it.

Abhimanyu could tell that they were sensitive to the way reyansh was letting out broken moans and cries while gripping Abhimanyu's wrist.

Abhimanyu removed the shirt that was engulfing Reyansh's small body. Slowly he slid it down reyansh shirt before he carelessly threw it across the floor.

"Tell me what you want amore" Abhimanyu asked softly while caressing reyansh cheeks.

" You .... I want you maan "reyansh whispered breathlessly and Abhimanyu smiled.

Abhimanyu slowly began to unbutton his shirt, eyes not moving away from reyansh.

Reyansh pressed his thighs, shivering under Abhimanyu's intense gaze. His eyes fell on Abhimanyu's body once he finally removed his shirt. His mouth felt dry looking at the older's toned muscular body. His perfect abs looked delicious.

"Like it" the older asked with a smirk and reyansh nodded his head immediately as if in a trance.

"You can touch me all you want kitten...I am all yours" Abhimanyu said making reyansh eyes widen.

"Can I?" he asked and Abhimanyu smiled while nodding his head.

Reynash shifted forward on the bed and moved his hands up to Abhimanyu's toned chest. his touch was hesitant in the beginning but it quickly turned from hesitant to curiosity. Abhimanyu stopped reyansh and brought his face close to each other so that they could kiss each other.