chapter -10

Dekho mein aagayi,

Hello, my lovely readers,

_________________

REYANSH POV.

( Surprise, surprise )

Looking at the smiling faces of my family makes me feel wonderful. Looking at their smiley face makes everything worth it. Their happiness became more since the Rathore family came and lived with us. It makes me happy.

Rathore family members are great ..they are down-to-earth people. First, when I saw them at an event I thought they were narrow-minded people but after spending time with them it helped me to realise how wrong I was.

You can't blame me in my twenty-one years of life I only saw people's greediness and the evil face behind their smiling faces.

Life gave me a reality check when my own father's brother betrayed us and stole our company information. that company which my father has worked day and night. Because of this, we have to leave our house and move to a two-room apartment. When all of this thing happened I wasn't able to fully understand why I had to leave my home. Why do we have to live in a shabby home? But isn't it true that age doesn't make you mature .. life makes you mature enough to understand the things which you aren't able to.

On that day I promised myself to become successful so that my parents never faced this thing again... I want to be independent so that I don't have to think of someone else for money, power, fame and wealth. And now when I see myself in the mirror I can proudly say that I am REYANSH SINGHANIA. Reyansh Singhania is Asia's youngest billionaire. World youngest doctor. In short words, I am here because of my hard work.
And about our company, I took what belonged to me and my family. I gave my father that company which he earned from his hard work.

I am happy that I can give my family happiness back to them.

After this, I have weird feelings towards Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Rathore. Since he entered my life my life become too bubbly on its own. Whenever he came near me I felt my heart beating too much on its own. How can someone be able to give me butterflies in my stomach?

Just like yesterday, when I was picking up the office file our fingers accidentally touched and it made me Shriver how he looked at me.
And the smirk he gave me when he saw the effect he had on me. It looks like he is satisfied after seeing the effect he has on me.

BUT

how can I feel attached to the same gender? In my entire life, I never felt attracted to anyone. In my college life, many girls and boys proposed but never i felt any tiny bit of attraction towards them with Mr Rathore, I felt another type of attraction like the magnet poles of South and North.

I don't want to name the feeling I have for Mr. Rathore.

It's not like I am gay or bi. I know I am straight and that is the thing that makes me completely confused.

Let's leave it here when the time comes I will automatically get to know about my feeling

Sometimes I have a weird feeling like I am missing an important part of my life .. some type of puzzle is missing from my memory.

Sometimes I have weird dreams like I am sitting in the mandap and getting married but how can it be possible for me especially since getting married is out of my reach?

It's not like I don't want to get married I will marry after I turn twenty-seven.

And for now, my schedule is clear. AH! I am so happy that I am allowed to go home.