Bonus Chapter (kabir And Chris)

Kabir pov.

"Daddy" my love moaned when  I started moving my fingers inside him
Currently, my three fingers are inside him and hitting his G-spot at the same time. We were standing in the shower naked. The water was drenching our bodies making me more hornier it had been three days since I had him.

The water makes his hair fall on his forehead making him look more hot and sexy. His legs were tightly wrapped around my trousers.

I can't believe he is mine.

I moved my fingers inside him at a fast pace making him moan out loud.

"ooh god Daddy please don't stop" a groan escaped from my mouth while listening to him. I loved it when he called me that. It makes me want to dominate him more. Make him beg and submit to me until he can't take it anymore.

Knowing he is near to his release I take out my fingers making him whine. He buckled up his hips to find the fraction between our bodies.

Chuckling at him I put my hand around his throat slightly choking him.

"Such a slut"Listening to me he whined again spanking him on his butt I squeezed hard on his throat lightly not to hurt him "Can't even leave without daddy'c**k...aren't you a slut...daddy slut "

Saying this I entered him in one go making him shout in pain and pleasure. I know he liked rough and hard. Closing the shower I started moving inside him.

Thrusting inside him with full force. I hit him on his G-spot making him moan.

"ooh, Daddy it feels so good "

"Ya! Feel good...you like it baby...daddy is being rough and hard on you...whom I am kidding of course my slut like it being rough "

Listening to me his walls clenched around me tightly making me curse at him.

Being inside him is heaven.

"whom this body belongs to love," I asked while thrusting.

His eyes rolled in pleasure and let out an erotic sound "Yo-you Dad-Daddy it belongs to you "

"aren't you daddy slut "

When he doesn't answer I slow down my pace. Spanking on his butt I demand an answer when he nodded his head.

"words amore "

He opened his teary eyes and looked silently begging me to keep going.

"ye-yes Daddy I am your sl-slut "he spoke while biting his lower lips.

I kept thrusting inside him at an animastic pace making him roll his eyes and head thrown on the wall showing his long neck that was decorated with my marks.

A sight to behold.

"gon-gonna cum da-daddy " he spoke between his moan making me smirk at him.

I stopped thrusting inside him making him cry in discomfort. He looked at me with an aggrieved face that held accusations. He buckled up his hips to find some relief.

"Please Daddy"

"please what baby " I teased him.

"Please Daddy let me cum" he spoke while biting his lower lip. I looked at his face to feel mesmerised. Eyes half opened and closed showing lust .cheeks turned because of the fucking thing we are doing and chest going fall up and down.

He is a seducer.

"Beg..beg for it slut" I spoke in a dominant voice. I want to see how far he can go to cum.