Chapter -24

Reyansh pov.

"I am fine maan ...you should stop worrying about me " I spoke while looking at my husband who was looking worried and all.

It has been five days since I was discharged from the hospital. He has been worried about my injuries but right now I am fine.

"You should be careful about your injuries kitten .." here he goes again saying the same thing again. Doesn't matter how many times I Have told him that I am fine but stubborn as he doesn't take my words seriously.

And now I am getting bored sitting on the bed taking rest for the last three days. All I want is to go out and get some fresh air. Have a Chat with family members. Abhimanyu forbids me to move out of the room.

Come on I am not a five-year-old kid who needs rest and proper guidance. He treats me like a kid.

"I want to go out " I looked at him with determination.

"No you can't go out ..the doctor advised you to take rest "he rejected it directly without any thought.

How dare he ...if I want to go out then I will go ..no one stop me...not even him.

"I will go out that's it," I spoke loudly this time. Why can't I go out ... it has been three days since I came home and he asked me to take a rest.

What should I do after taking so much rest?

Perhaps shouting at him was a bad decision because the next moment his eyes turned black .jaw clenched and his hands turned into fists perhaps he was trying his best not to anger me.

For a moment he just closed his eyes. Opening his eyes he looked at me with a stern gaze. Holding my jaw tightly but not enough to hurt me he spoke dangerously while bending towards my height level.

"Listen well and listen good kitten ...you are going to take rest without any further argument and if you open your mouth once again I promise you we can use your mouth for another thing ...so it will be better if you take rest without any argument if you don't want to be punished ..do you understand "

Not knowing what to say I just kept looking at him with my blurry eyes. It's the first time that he has spoken to me like this. He always speaks to me softly and now he is talking to me like this makes me somehow sad and angry.

Sad..why is he talking to me like this? I just want to go out and spend time with family members.

Anger ...why does he think of himself ...does he think I am a kid who can't take care of himself? I am mature enough to take care of myself. I am also a surgeon. I know about the rest and all the things that are important for a patient.

Seeing my angry blurred eyes he kept holding my jaw. I turned my face away from him. Not in the mood to talk to him.

Signing he sat beside me caressing my jaw softly where some time ago he held it tightly "Kitten, listen to me I am just worried about you. I didn't mean to be angry at you or shout at you ...please forgive me "

I looked at him with an assuction gaze Now he wanted to say sorry after talking to me like this.

"Accha, I will take you out .."
Listening to him a smile came on my face. If I can out that means I can also eat pizza and burgers that I badly want to eat.

Seeing me smile a small smile also comes on his face. But it soon turned a blank face as usual "Let me complete my sentence kitten "

Nodding my head I urge him to complete his sentence so that I can go out as soon as possible.