chapter -8

Next day,

In Delhi

Everyone in the family was sitting in the living room doing their work because there was some time left for breakfast.

Elders were talking among them. Women were in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Kabir and Rudra went out of the city for a business trip. Abhimanyu and Yuvaan were talking about business deals and the youngsters were talking with each other.

When light soft footsteps were heard by everyone and the come person came. By looking at the person anyone says that he is cute. Wearing a sweatshirt with an overall coat and blue jeans with white sneakers makes him look cute.

Smiling softly at everyone he waved with his small hands and greeted everyone "Good morning everyone" His Korean accent was visible in his voice

Swara came out from the kitchen smiled at the boy and hugged him "Xavi..baccha .. you are here ?"

Xavier looked at Swara's motherly figure he smiled making his left dimple pop out. He giggles and says "Today is a board meeting in the hospital and bro is in charge of it "Showing the file in his hand he continues "I want his signature in this file "

 He giggles and says "Today is a board meeting in the hospital and bro is in charge of it "Showing the file in his hand he continues "I want his signature in this file "

Looking here and there he spoke with a small pout " Well, where is bro ..is he still sleeping "

Swara smiled shook his head and said "No he is already awake

Swara smiled shook his head and said "No he is already awake ...he is coming downstairs in a minute "

Xavier nodded his head.

Everyone kept looking at him but someone was looking at him without blinking his eyes.

Priya looked at his brother who had been looking at the boy since he came inside She smiled micheviovslly because his brother never looked at anyone except his family. He is famous for his non-existent romance.

Priya elbowed his brother making him come out of the trance he was in.

Yuvaan Singh Rathore who was famous for his calmness before the storm was looking at the cute boy since he came.

"Xavier " he muttered under his breath.

He kept looking at the cute dimple boy. His auro held welcoming vibes and he looked cute. His eyes held nothing but pure innocence. One thing is sure he looked like a cute teenage kid.