Bonus chapter (Rudra and vivan)

Rudra pov.

"Stop struggling love " I spoke while looking at my husband who was glaring at me and struggling in my arms making me smile at his cute act.

He looks cute and sexy when he is angry.

"No, don't touch me and talk to me " he huffed while crossing his arms on his chest.

Smirking at him,  I pressed my head in his neck and started giving him a small kiss on his neck making him bite his lower lip.

"Rudra, stop touching me...I am angry with you "

A small laugh escapes from my mouth while looking at his sulking face.

Gosh! he is so adorable.

I love him so much.

My husband

My vivan

My love

"Love, you know na that meeting was important that's why I have to leave without informing you...please forgive me "

I spoke while pecking his cheeks.

"Still..you should at least send me a message or call me when you get free"
He spoke while looking down and playing with his fingers"

Can he stop being adorable?

Holding his face with my hands I kissed him on his forehead making him smile.

"I know love please forgive your stupid husband "

I spoke while making a puppy face so that his anger could melt.

He laughed while looking at my face making me smile at his innocence.

He is the light of my darkness.

"stop making such a face honey" he spoke while looking at me.

"don't look at me like that...I still did not forgive you " he spoke while glaring at me making me gulp my saliva.

God ! he is damn angry

I have to do something to melt his anger or else he won't let me sleep with him or even cuddle with him

I look at my husband and without wasting any time I pick him in my arms and wrap his legs around my trousers so that he can't leave me.

He gasps while looking at me.

It took a minute for him to realize our position and situation.

"Rudra put me down before I kill you" he spoke while gritting his teeth.

I rolled my eyes mentally...ooh come on he can't even kill an ant without feeling guilty and here he is talking about killing me.

"Rudra I said put me down. can't you hear me or have you become deaf or what "he spoke while trying to jump from my arms.

If there was someone at his place then I surely killed that person without thinking twice but he is love, my husband and possession.

How could I hurt him?

he is the reason that I started behaving like a human.

"love I am sorry you know na I can't leave without you for a day then try to think how I survived a week without you...please forgive me I promise I won't do it again...please baby " I spoke softly while looking at him.

He looked at me in my eyes probably trying to find out if I was lying or not.

The next moment he smiles at me making me sign in relief