chapter -12

Third-person POV.

Looking at the file reyansh feels nothing. The file contains everything about the marriage that happened when he was a kid. He can't help but Question himself how can it be true? how can his parents marry him when he was just eight years old to a person who is ten years older than him? Doesn't the person feel things when they both are getting married?

Are you kidding him .!!

Taking a long breath he dialled the person number who could help him in this situation.

"Hello ... I want your help ...... I want you to prepare some documents today itself... It's very important for me..." saying this he cut the call.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Knocking at the door of the study room reyansh takes a long breath before entering the room.

He looked inside to find his husband doing something on his laptop. The light of the lamp was slightly falling on him making his feature more attractive.

He is a definition of handsome Ness.

Reyansh cleared his throat when he found there was no way he was going to gain his husband's attention.

WHAT!

HIS HUSBAND !!

NO WAY !!

He looked at the person who was looking at him or staring at him.

"Mujhe apse kuch baat karni hai ..agar ap free hai toh "

( I want to talk to you if you are free )

Abhimanyu whose attention was focused on his kitten nodded his head to continue him to talk.

He arched his eyebrow when his kitten passed him the file on his table. He looked at the person who was sitting there confidently and waiting for him to read the file.

Opening the file he read the documents then again at the person who is avoiding his gaze.

Divorce papers.

The audacity of his kitten he already signed the divorce papers.

If his kitten thinks that showing him this paper and signing on them will change his mind then he can dream on.

Neither he is going to sign them nor neither he is going to set his kitten free.

Two can play the game The Kitten.

Abhimanyu looked at his kitten with a calm expression and spoke calmly "What is this "?

Reyansh looked at his calm expression ignoring his guts and feeling that he was going to fall into a trap he spoke confidently " Divorce paper, I want a divorce " Before Abhimanyu could speak he continued " I can't accept this marriage .. heck I don't even want to get married right now .. marriage is a big responsibility I am not ready to accept this responsibility... Please sign the paper after this our ways will be separated " Saying this he got up from the chair and moved out of the office

BUT suddenly stopped after hearing the cold voice that ranged in the office that gave him Shriver in his body

Stop right there REYANSH ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE.

Abhimanyu looked at his husband who was standing there at the door like a statue. He stood up from his chair and moved close to him while handling the paper in his hands.