Chapter -26

Third-person POV.

Sitting in the expensive restaurant Abhimanyu looked at the old man who had a stupid grin on his face.

He knows what this old man wants.

If it wasn't for business he would never have even talked to this person.

He just wants profit for his business. As long as it gave him profit then it was fine.

The old man was an Italian businessman who was good at dealing weapons. he is known for being his best weapon in the underworld. if he completes the deal with this person then it surely brings profit to him.

"Allora, cosa ne pensi, signor Rathore? the old man asked while showing him the photos of weapon that was very expensive only rich people could afford them.

(So, what do you think of it, Mr Rathore)

"Bello... signor cavaliere"Abhimanyu spoke while examining the weapon in his hand.

(Nice..mr.knight)

"Che ne dici di un drink?" Mr.. knight suggested while looking at the young man. All he could say was that he was quite impressed by the young man's talent. Of course, he knows who this person is. Having a deal with him can bring a lot of profit to his business and if he can impress the king of Rajasthan then he will be able to flaunt this title to everyone.

That he was doing business with the king.

(How about some drinks ?)

"Sicuro" Abhimanyu nodded his head.

(Sure)

The waitress served the drink to the guest. slightly binding to show her cleavage to the handsome man. She already liked this man. If she was able to seduce him then there was nothing to worry about.

How can a man resist such a body?

But he was no one he was ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE.

However, Abhimanyu didn't even gaze at the waitress. Taking the glass from the table he tried it between his hands and took a sip from the glass.

Feeling dejected, the waitress left the room.

Mr. Knight smiled at him Before he could say something the door of the room was opened with force.

Everyone looked at the gate except our king who was already lost in his thoughts.

There stood a girl wearing a red knee dress and Applying makeup on her face looking beautiful. She was about to say something but stopped midway while looking at Abhimanyu who was busy drinking his drink.

Such a handsome man.

"Papà, io sono..."

(Papa..I am )

"Ahh è mia figlia Lily "Mr. Knight spoke while introducing his daughter to everyone more like Abhimanyu who just blankly nodded his head in acknowledgement.

(Ahh, it's my daughter lily)

Mr Knight told his daughter to come inside. She came inside while blushing looking at Abhimanyu. She surely liked this man's face.

With blushing cheeks, she sat beside her father and kept looking at Mr. Rathore who talking to her father about business.

They kept talking about business. meanwhile, Lilyy gets up from her chair and goes near the table where the alcohol and whine are kept.

Without saying anything she makes the drink and adds some liquid to it before anyone should say something.

When she wants something she gets it and no one stops her from having one night with this handsome man.