Chapter -28

Abhimanyu pov.

"Kitten, please stop crying"I begged my kitten who just wouldn't stop crying.

I sighed and looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4 in the morning.

"Why did you scold me and even refuse to give me ice cream" he complained and took a big bite of his sandwich.

I held back a gagging reaction and moved closer to him.

"I am sorry kitten... you know na eating so much ice cream it's not good for your health and please stop crying it's not good for the baby"

I cooed at him and softly rubbed his five-month swollen belly.

I cleaned his mouth and nose with the tissue and passed him the glass of his favourite chocolate Shake.

He gave me his big smile and pecked me on my lips.

I fisted my hand on the bedsheet to control myself so as not to pounce on him who was looking adorable and sexy.

I secretly signed in relief and kept looking at my kitten who was eating to his heart's content.

After eating his sandwich he yawns with his eyes closed which makes me laugh at his cute facial expression.

His emotions are like a rollercoaster. They changed like the weather and kept me on edge.

Listening to my laugh he opened his eyes and looked at me with a confused face.

He looks adorable to resist.

Shaking my head at him I make him lie on the bed and cover him with the blanket.

Putting the plate on the table I quickly lay beside him and put my hand on his stomach from behind making him smile.

Reyansh my kitten...my love of life is already five months pregnant.his cute adorable baby bump is visible now which shows his parenthood.

Truthfully, if someone told me seven months ago that I was going to get married and become a father then probably I would shoot him in the next moment. But now look at me I am happily married and going to become a father.

I looked at reyansh who had put his head on my shoulder and slept peacefully. Smiling at my kitten I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

              ________________

Third-person POV.

Abhimanyu opened his eyes when he felt a weight on his stomach and a finger tracing his abs and stomach sensually. he looks at his kitten who is looking at him with drool on his face.

Lust was shining in his eyes.

Abhimanyu looked at the clock to find it seven in the morning.

They can do the deed.

No problem.

Not at all

If the food is present on the silver plate by himself then how can he resist it?

Smirking at the thought he looked at his kitten who was already looking at him.

What a seducer!

Seducing him in the early morning.

This is the thing he liked about his kitten hormones when his kitten wanted him badly and then later felt shy when they were done doing 'it'.

Reyansh looked at his husband who was looking so handsome that it made him horny. When he opened his eyes he found his husband sleeping peacefully.

The rays of sunshine were falling on Abhimanyu making his facial features more handsome. without any thought, he removed from his husband's arms and climbed on his husband.