chapter -16

Third-person POV.

Three months have passed since Abhimanyu and reyansh married. In these three months, they both come close to each other ....they understand each other and spend time together whenever they get free from their work.

In these three months reyansh get close to the Rathore family.  He spent time with his family. Sometimes he misses his family but Rathore never lets him feel alone. He talks with his family and friends through video calls.

Viraj and Swara looked satisfied and happy after seeing their one and only son happy in his marriage.

Elders in the Rathore family looked satisfied after seeing their sons close to each other. They all looked happy that their decision to get married was the best decision they had made.

Reyansh and Abhimanyu come close to each other not only mentally, and physically but also through their souls.

They kissed each other but after that night they became more close to each other.

At night they cuddle with each other reyansh tells Abhimanyu about how he spent his day, and what patients attend and Abhimanyu listens to him like he is listening to a very important conversation.

Like this, they spent their day and night together.

              ................................

Reyansh was sitting in the living room with the twins. The trio are playing games on the TV. They were getting bored because they had nothing to do. So that's why they decided to play the game.

" Yes, I won "  reyansh exclaims after winning the game for the fourth time. The Twins looked at him in amazement. They can't help but clap their hands in appreciation.

Ansh looked at reyansh like he was watching his idol for the first time .....well reyansh is their idol.....

He looked at reyansh and spoke excitedly "You are amazing " but later whined "I didn't win one time ...that's not fair "

Vansh slapped him on his back and spoke calmly while looking at his dumb twin " Stop crying like a kid " but the next moment he also whined while looking at reyansh who was looking at them in amusement "  I also didn't win one time ..... that's not fair "

Reyansh looked at the twins who were looking like kids. He can't help but laugh while looking at them.

Seeing him laugh.  twins also laugh together.

Aakriti came to the living room and saw their bond. She smiled at them and spoke while looking at Reyansh.

"Reyansh beta, why don't you go to the office "

Reyansh looked at his mother-in-law
. He looked at her confused while pointing his finger towards himself and spoke softly.

"Me "

At which Aakriti nodded her head.

"Yes, you ....you are the high king and I think it will be great  if you go to the office and take lunch with you "

Before reyansh could reply anything twins started hooting and spoke in a teasing voice "  Ooh, someone is going to visit his husband's office "

It makes reyansh face red. He glared at the twins but failed to look fierce because he was looking so beautiful with his red face like a rabbit.

After Thinking for a moment reyansh nodded his head. He also wants to see his husband's empire in which he works or more like his own Today he is free so it can't be any problem to visit his husband's company.