chapter -19

Third-person POV.

The rays of sunlight fall on the Rathore haveli making it look more majestic.  In the room, two figures were lying and cuddling on the bed. Slowly the rays of sunlight fall on them making the older one wake up. He opened his eyes and tried to sit on the bed to find a kitten lying on his chest like an octopus. Chuckling softly at the sight he started roaming his hands in the younger hair while admiring the face. Kissing softly on his forehead he removed the younger one from himself. Feeling the loss of warmth the younger one whined in his sleep making the older chuckled on his irritated face. Quickly putting the pillow on the younger sides he gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom to freshen up.

Abhimanyu came out of the bathroom after freshening up to notice his kitten was sleeping while hugging his pillow. He knows the younger ones are not early risers so without disturbing his kitten's sleep he goes out of the room.

After some time reyansh slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes to remove the sleep from his eyes and turned his head to find an empty place knowing his husband had gone to the gym he got up from the bed. Wearing his sleeper and taking out his clothes he goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

Coming out of the bathroom he styled his hair and wore his shoes

Coming out of the bathroom he styled his hair and wore his shoes. He again goes to the closet and takes out Abhimanyu's clothes.  He quickly makes the bed, placing the things in its place.

Reyansh never liked that the maid made their bed That's why he is the only one who made the bed and sometimes Abhimanyu was the one who made their bed.

After putting the things in their place reyansh let out a satisfied hum and exited the room.

He goes downstairs to find Aakriti putting the plates on the table and as the good son-in-law he was, he decides to help his mother-in-law by putting the utensils on the table.

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu entered the room to find his clothes on the couch along with his shoes, tie and watch. Smiling at his kitten care he picked up the clothes and went to change his clothes. After the bath he changed his clothes and styled his hair, putting his shoes on he exited the room.

 After the bath he changed his clothes and styled his hair, putting his shoes on he exited the room