chapter -6

One month later,

Delhi,

Sitting in the living room Swara and Viraj were talking about random things when suddenly the guards came and told them that a family was here to visit them and they knew them. Swara and Viraj stood up confused and went to the main door to open the door. They opened the door to get shocked by the RATHORE FAMILY.

Swara and Viraj are shocked For a moment they don't know what to do ..their mind blank for a second .. Viraj clear his throat and welcome them inside

"Baba, please come inside what a surprise," said with a smile as they welcomed Rathore inside.

Sitting inside the living room Swara asked the maid to serve drinks and some light snacks.

Swara looked around and said "Maa, where is Abhimanyu "

Dadi smiled and said "he is coming with his friends" to which Swara nodded.

Dadu looked around and said "Where is our son-in-law?

Swara spoke with a smile " he is in hospital and will come back at 8'O clock. at which everyone nodded their head."

Abhishek said, "I know Viraj you are confused ...we are here to take reyansh with us .. we think it's time to take reyansh with us..he should know to whom he belongs."

Viraj spoke in a shocked voice " But didn't we agree we told him when he turned 22 years old and now he is just 21 years old .. and we didn't even tell him the truth regarding that he is already married."

Dadu spoke in his strict voice "It doesn't matter the fact is that he is already married and our high king should accept it whether he wants or not ...and regarding the age it doesn't matter.."

Swara and Viraj exchanged worried looks but nodded their heads .. anyway, they couldn't do anything regarding this.

They were talking and chatting when suddenly the atmosphere got cold and the voices of footsteps were heard everywhere.

There turned around to find Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with his two best friends standing with him Rudra and Kabir.

They both don't want to come but can you deny the order of the almighty Abhimanyu Singh Rathore

Please note the sarcasm.

The trio come inside. Abhimanyu goes to his parents-in-law. He touched their feet making them stunned. Giving them a blessing Viraj patted his shoulder.

Swara looked at everyone and said "Lunch will be served soon till then why don't you all take a rest...come I will show you your rooms.

Everyone agreed on this because they were tired from travelling. they all travelled by car. due to climate change, they are not able to travel by aeroplane.