thirst tweets - poge-life

Oh, fuck." Drew threw his head back with a groan as you took his cock deeper into your mouth.

After you guys left the 'thirst tweets' interview, you had been all over him in the car. There was just something about the way he had reacted to the tweets about him and how he didn't shut them down, that just got you going.

Especially his reaction to you guys reading the tweet about 'Rafe' spitting in their mouth. You saw the smirk on his face and how he bit his lip. Clearly, there were a few things about him you still had to learn.

You two had been together secretly for a year. You both had decided to keep it private between just your friends and family, not wanting it to be public just because you knew how it would go.

"What's gotten into you, huh?" He asked, voice laced with arousal as he tangled his fingers into your hair and tugged on it. You looked up at him through your lashes as you released his cock with a 'pop' but kept your hand around him, slowly jerking him off as you rested your head on his leg, "I learned a few things about you today, baby."

He tilted his at you, signaling for you to elaborate. You pressed a kiss to the vein on the side of his cock before placing one on his hip. You pressed kisses all up his torso as you leaned over him, "Don't think i didn't see the way your eyes lit up when we read about you, or well, Rafe, spitting in people's mouths. There something you wanna tell me?"

Drew placed his hands on your waist as he flipped you two over, "I think someone forgot who she was talking to."

The kiss was messy; all tongue and teeth. Drew dragged his hand down the side of your body before wrapping it around your thigh and hitched it around his waist. You moaned into his mouth at feeling his cock graze over your panty covered clit.

As soon as you two got back to your apartment, you stripped both of you down and immediately went to work on him. Ever since he started to grow his hair out again and got his ear pierced, there hadn't been a day where you didn't jump his bones.

"Is that what you want me to do? Spit in your mouth?" Drew asked once he pulled away from you. He nudged his nose against yours but quickly pulled away when you tried to kiss him again, "do you?"

You bit your lip as you nodded, "I think about it a lot." Drew's pulse picked up at your words and you watched as his eyes darkened

There were things about you he still didn't know, sexually, at least. Despite the fact you two had been dating for so long, you were still shy when it came to certain things.

Drew let out a groan before licking his lips, eyes never leaving yours, "yeah? What else do you think about?" He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the corner of your mouth, then your cheek; jaw, and then your neck. Tilting your head to the side to give him more room, you ran your fingers through his hair, "I think about you fucking me against the the window, so everyone could see it. I-"

You cut yourself off with a moan as he nipped at the skin, before mumbling, "what else?"

How the fuck were you supposed to focus when he was grinding his hips against yours. Drew brought your attention back to him by slapping the side of your thigh and you let out a yelp, tugging roughly on his hair in return, "what else do you think about?"

"I think about you fucking me like you do when you're frustrated," you moaned as Drew now adverted his attention to your tits. He left wet kisses on them before wrapping his lips around one of your nipples while his other hand came up to tug on the other one. You let out a content hum as you relaxed into the bed, "I also think about you spitting in my mouth."

He released your nipple with a 'pop' before looking up at your, "yeah? You want me to treat you like a whore?"

You whimpered, nodding your head at him. Drew smirked as he sat up on his knees and grabbed hold of your panties by the middle and tore it.