flash - indigoflorals

"And you're sure you're comfortable with this?"

Your boyfriend paced slightly before you, as you lied naked on his bed.

"Yes Rafe," You giggled softly, "I think over there would be best." You pointed lazily to a bookcase in the corner, your breasts swaying at the movement.

He hummed in response, picking up his phone and placing it in a small nook in the bookcase. The camera was pointed at you, and you gave a small wave.

"It's not on yet," he fidgeted with the placement of the phone. "Are you really sure?"

You could tell how hesitant Rafe had been about the whole thing. He had brought it up to you in passing, how sexy you always look when he's taking you. How much he'd love to have a physical keepsake of your noises and faces.

He had never expected you to be so eager about the idea. He was excited, sure, but he couldn't believe you had really wanted it.

You stood from your place among his plush bedding, padding over to him. "Yes, baby. I wanna see you just as much as you wanna see me."

Rafe's face was red at your words. His eyes were trained on your breasts, flicking back and forth between them and your eyes whenever you noticed his staring. He felt like a teenage boy, seeing everything for the first time.

Walking behind him, you wiggled your hips ever so slightly to draw his attention to your plump ass. He turned to follow you with his eyes as you bent to turn the video on.

"Hello!" You mused, a sweet smile on your face despite every part of you exposed to the camera. He could feel himself straining against his boxers at your cuteness.

You turned to him, tracing a hand down his bare chest, eyeing the tent in his underwear.

"You're so beautiful." His hand cupped your face, pulling your attention to him when your eyes wandered to the camera. "Eyes on me tonight baby. Wanna put on the best show, don't you?"

You nodded with eagerly, whining as a strong hand came to cup the heat between your legs.

Rafe's fingers spread your pussy apart as the hand on your chin slid the back of your head, pulling you into a forceful kiss.

You cried out at the sensation of his fingers sliding into you, muffled by his lips on yours. His tongue explored your mouth, and he groaned at how easily your pussy enveloped his fingers. Roughly, he fucked you on his hand as his free arm slid behind your waist to stabilize you.

You legs threatened to buckle before he slid his fingers out of you. Pulling away you whined at the loss of sensation.

"I only want you cumming on my cock tonight baby, I'm sorry." A hard slap came against your ass as your boyfriend spun you around, pushing you to leave you bent over his bed. "Mm, I want a better shot of this."

You pussy was exposed to the cool air now as you lied in waiting. You heard the rustling of him grabbing the camera, and a wide smirk was spread across his face.

Rafe knelt behind you, pointing the camera at your soaked cunt. "Look how wet she is for me." A finger prodded at your hole and you whined.

He licked a stripe from your pussy to your ass before planting a strong slap against your clit. Yo buried your face into the blankets to muffle your voice.

"Oh no, I want to hear you." He stood behind you, pulling himself free from his boxers and slapping his cock against your waiting pussy. "Or I will give you nothing."

You wailed at his words, "Please Rafe, I need you now."

He only grunted in response, sliding into your wet heat in one hard thrust.

Tears sprung to your eyes at the stretch. "So big."

The hand not holding the camera came to fist at the flesh of your ass, pushing you forward so that only the tip was inside.

"Yeah and you're gonna fucking take all of it." He bounced you back so that it was all the way inside of you, and you could feel a warmth burning in your belly.

"More." You whined.

At your word he began to fuck you mercilessly, unable to hold himself back anymore.

A hand yanked at your hair, turning your head to the side to face the camera. Tears pooled out of you eyes as your orgasm washed over you.

"I can't wait for you to see how sexy you look."