enchanted - hotchsstuff

rafe cameron is a total dick, he causes trouble wherever he goes, constantly gets in fights and is so mean.

when he was five he was caught setting his sister's stupid doll on fire because it simply annoyed him. he just shrugged and walked away when his father started scolding him, making him even more furious.

he tore up and destroyed all the presents from his ninth birthday party because you were sick and couldn't come. you were the person he was looking forward to see the most, so demolishing the gifts in front of all the parents was the least he could do.

but to you, he was your sweet and gentle rafie, that used to protect you from those mean guys that bullied you in kindergarten and calmed you down during stormy nights, holding you close to his chest. he's the same rafe that gave you soft pecks on your scratched knees and carried you home, scared that you would get hurt again. he always had those pretty hello kitty bandaids at home, they were probably sarah's, you thought. you didnt have to know that he threw a fit because his mom couldn't find your favorite bandaids.

at the age of thirteen he got expelled from school for punching a guy that dumped his lunch on your head, when rafe wasn't present, busy with football trainings.

you knew better than telling rafe about that incident, not wanting him to get in trouble because of you, again. but that didnt stop sarah, who witnessed the whole scene, from running to his brother. to say that rafe cameron was protective of you was an understatement, so it shouldn't have surprised you when you saw the poor guy's broken nose and several dark cuts all over his face.

when rafe got his first girlfriend you caught yourself avoiding rafe because you didnt want to intrude their relationship and totally not because grace, his girlfriend, sent you dirty stares everytime she saw you at rafe's house or simply hanging out with him.

to your surprise he broke up with her after not only a week, claiming that she was getting on his nerves.

when you both grew older, you started to wonder why rafe never settled down, his longest relationship was of two weeks and that was because of a bet. after getting scolded by you and seeing how his actions hurt you, he stopped with these childish bets, as you called them.

"i'll never talk to you again" you said with trembling lips, looking up to him with teary eyes and it took all his self control to not to coo at your cuteness.

little did you know, everyone in outer banks, except you, knew that rafe cameron had one priority, one weakness, and that was you. you are the only girl he can picture bearing his future kids and sharing his last name. he knew from the moment he saw you sitting in the corner of the room rumbling to yourself that you would become his girl.

rafe cameron tumblr imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें