girls trip pt 2 - a-aexotic

Last night was a haze for Rafe. You and Rafe had gotten invited to Kelce's birthday party, and per usual, it was crazy. All Rafe could remember was a cocktail of some sorts with Dr. Pepper, vodka, half of a Starbucks Strawberry Acai and dried blueberries. He remembers throwing Topper in the pool for 'accidentally' touching your shoulder and accidentally tripping you causing you to fall in the pool on top of Topper. Rafe followed soon after that.

It was a weird blur after that. He doesn't remember anything else that happened.

He was sleeping comfortably in your bed, snoring away as you got up early to make some breakfast. You weren't hungover; you barely had anything to drink. Rafe, on the other hand, had 5 drinks of Kelce's special cocktail. You had to drive Rafe back to your house because you knew Ward would kill him (and you) because of how absolutely shit faced his son was. So you concluded that the best idea was for him to sleep over. Which was a bad idea on your part.

You had gotten the worst sleep ever. Rafe slept directly on top for three straight hours, your arms going numb. Every time you moved, he'd squeeze harder. When he eventually moved, he took all the sheets with him.

You went back up to your dark bedroom after making breakfast, opening the door and opening the blinds. You heard Rafe groan, moving the sheets over his face.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Rafe grumbled in response, making you smile in amusement. "Come on, get up babe. I made your favorite."

"Crepes?" Rafe finally removed the sheets, peeking his head to watch you.

"Uh, no. I made pancakes, though. That's pretty close."

Rafe yawned and sat up. "No, crepes are better."

You glared at your boyfriend, "I'm not your maid, Rafe. Take it or starve."

Rafe had a small teasing smile on his face at your reaction. "Okay, calm down. I'll eat them."

You rolled your eyes and he got up from the bed, coming to you. "You know I only tease you cus I love you, right?"

You smiled at him. "Since when is Rafe Cameron a romantic?"

"Since I met you, babe." He scrunched his nose at his words, cringing.

You laughed, then grabbed his shoulders and gave him a kiss on cheek. "Come on, my pancakes are going to get cold."

You and Rafe sat at the dining table, eating the breakfast you had made. You noticed Rafe wasn't talking that much but you just assumed it was because he was beyond hungover. After breakfast, Rafe excused himself back to your bedroom to sleep some more.

After finishing up the dishes you went up to go sleep with Rafe. As you walked in, you looked over at Rafe and realized he wasn't asleep.

"Hey. You okay?"

He looked very grumpy and you know that means one thing; cuddles. Rafe would never ever admit this (not even to himself, at times) but the best cure to his grumpy moods is your cuddles.

"My head hurts. Remind me never to drink again."

You laughed at his statement, knowing next weekend it was all going to happen again no matter how many times he preached it.

"Alright Rafey, do you want some aspirin?"

He shook his head, "I already took some."

"What would make you feel better then, babe?"

He looked over at you and that was his silent way of saying cuddles. Usually, you would force him to spell it out for you but you knew if you pulled that right now, he would rip your head off. You nodded and walked over to the bed, getting in and moving close to Rafe.

You opened your arms and he moved so he could be right next to you, moving his head to your chest as he laid. Your hand was on his back, drawing circles absentmindedly; you always did that out of pure habit but it was one of Rafe's favorite things. It never failed to comfort him.

He sighed contently in your embrace, finally feeling the headache fade away as comfort settled in.

You kissed his head, "does that make your boo-boo feel better?"

He rolled his eyes at your sarcasm, making your chest heave as you laughed to yourself. Then, Rafe decided he wasn't close enough to you so he moved his leg on top of yours, as he moved himself completely so he could be almost on top of you. It was his favorite cuddling position. It wasn't your complete favorite because you were one move away from choking and passing out in your sleep, but you'd do anything for Rafe. Even if it meant dying in your sleep due to his abnormal cuddling styles.

Rafe fell asleep like a baby in your warm embrace and you eventually did, too. Rafe loved you but he loved your cuddling a tiny bit more.