as i please - cecesrings

He needed you, he dreamt of you. He touched himself to the pictures of you he held In his head. The way you strut around in your bathing suit. The one that showcased your ass, and only covered your nipples.

To him you were a tease and he couldn't take it anymore. He needed to feel you around him. He wanted to please you.

His cold hands wrapped around your neck slamming you into the counter. His grip slowly tightening against your neck causing you to choke out some air. "Rafe." You choked out. His eyes were dark, pupils blown out. You spread your legs open for him without even realizing. He pulled your shorts down and pulled your underwear to the side. Softly grazing his fingers over your clit. "If you don't want me say it." He sneered into your ear. You hated that Rafe was giving you a throbbing feeling. You wanted him but couldn't. You were wet, you could feel it. You shook your head, you did want it but wouldn't admit it. "N-no" You choked out. "Don't." You mumbled. He slid his finger through your soaked slits and pushed two fingers in curling them. You moaned loudly arching your back against the counter. "Don't what?" He smirked as he pumped his fingers. "That. Fuck!" You moaned loudly. "Seems like you want it sweetheart." He was smirking.

"Please." You whined as your legs felt like rubber. "Not stopping till you cum on my fingers." He pumped in and out until you couldn't take it. "I'm gonna cum. Oh my god." You moaned out. "That's right, who's gonna make you cum? Hm?" He gritt his teeth as he worked on you. "You Rafe! You!" You moaned through your bit lip. "That's right doll." He says. You gushed around his fingers and your legs were trembling. "Good girl, was that so hard?" He took his two fingers and sucked them, savoring the flavor of your juices. "I should be the one tasting you, not him." He says as he pulled his bottoms down.

Without any warning he flipped you over onto your stomach and kicked your legs open. "Tell me you want my cock, how bad you need it." He growled pressing his cock against your core. "I need it, I need you in me." You begged. He pushed into you without easing into you. His cock filling you up completely. His hips bounced against your ass echoing throughout the kitchen. His tip curving in your gspot with every thrust he made. "Fuck!" You moans and winced loudly. His hand clasped around your mouth tightly. "I wanna hear those noises, but if you're too loud we'll get caught. We don't want that now do we?" He says in between breaths. His voice was dry. "No." You mumbled into his hand as you shook your head frantically. "Good girl." He cooed. You arched your back into him which made him hit you deeper. Fuck it felt so good. "Cum for me, I know you want to, I feel it. You're throbbing." He says as he slowed his sped and slammed into you. "I'm gonna cum, don't stop." You mumbled from under his hand. "I'm not stoppin' till you do." He says. You clamped down on him as you came, your juices dripping down your leg. You felt him spill into you filling you up. "Please don't tell him." You spun around to look at him. He lifted your chin up. "As long as I can fuck you whenever I please." He smiled. You nodded nervously and pulled your shorts back up. "Clean yourself up, don't want him knowing how much of a whore you are." He says before walking outside.

"Hey Top." Rafe greeted as the blonde boy walked in. "There's my girl!" Topper walked over to you placing a kiss on your forehead. Your body was still shaking, the adrenaline pumping through your body. "Hey, you okay?" Topper asks. "Y-yea just tired top." You half heartedly smile.