shes mine - antxlss

it was a warm friday night. you had been out all day fishing in the marsh with kie, john b, jj, and pope. you guys were starving since you hadn't eaten since breakfast, so everyone - mostly jj - convinced kie to take us to her family's restaurant and get us some scrap food.

we are currently sitting at a table in the corner of the restaurant, out of the way of all the real customers. it was a pretty slow night, only a couple of groups occupied a few tables a little further from ours. scattered people coming in and out.

kie comes through balancing plates along her arms. the boys were practically panting as they gawked at the the piping hot dishes. we consider it a luxury when we get to eat at the wreck. it easily tops the grilled cheese and instant ramen us pogues are used to.

kie gently sat down each plate in front of us. "guys, be careful, it's ho-" she tried to explain.

before she could even finish her sentence we had already stuffed our mouths full. as soon as the scalding hot food touched my mouth, i spit it right back out. immediately i started fanning my tongue. i look over to see the boys doing similar gestures.

"i tried to tell you." kie stated smugly.

i went back to my food making sure to blow on each bite before i ate it.

not even 10 minutes went by and we had already cleaned the plates. literally. pope, john b, and jj started licking their plates.

"stop you dumbasses. act like we have some goddamn decency." i scolded.

pope looked over at me quickly dropping his plate. "sorry." he muttered.

they all straightened up.

"thanks again kie!" i added.

"always. gotta keep my favorite people fed." she gave me a quick side hug and started picking up plates to take back to the kitchen. i grabbed a few, helping her out. i walked them to the dish room and sat them in the sink.

"hey i'm gonna finish the dishes them i'll be out." kie remarked.

"okay, i'm gonna head to the bathroom."

i walked out of the kitchen and into the dining area, when i saw him walk in. there he was.

rafe cameron.

behind him came his two best friends, topper and kelce. i don't know why i was surprised, they are here all the time. i guess it's just different seeing him here now. since we've been hooking up.

yeah. me and rafe cameron are hooking up. it's obviously a secret. if one of the pogues were to find out, i'd be killed. or worse.

like all good relationships begin, we met at a kegger at the beginning of summer. i knew it was wrong. maybe that's why i did it. for an adrenaline rush, for the thrill? but god was he they best sex i've ever had. the only down side is how obsessive he is over me. especially who i hang out with.

rafe has told me multiple times how he doesn't like me hanging out with the pogues. how they are bad for me. how i would be better off with him. he doesn't want me to talk to anyone other than him. and we aren't even official. he's very obsessive.

i take a deep breath and head to the bathroom. i have to slip past rafe to get there, but at this point i'm just praying he doesn't talk to me. i can't risk the pogues finding out about us.

just when i thought i'd gotten past him, i feel a strong hand tightly grip my bicep. it was rafe. he pulled me into the hallway going to the bathrooms. he guided me in front of him, but kept his grip on me as we talked.

"hey, what are you doing here?" rafe asked.

"eating. duh? it's a restaurant, that's what you do at a restaurant." i replied sarcastically.

he pulled me closer to him, dropping his mouth to my ear. "i didn't ask for that bratty attitude. drop it." he demanded.

my eyes dropped to my feet. "sorry." i muttered.

"that's what i thought." he smirked. "who are you here with?"

my breath hitched in my throat. i already knew what he would say if i told him the truth. "i'm by myself." i answered, my eyes still staring at the ground.

"don't you fucking lie to me." he growled. "you're here with those pogues aren't you."

i turned my head away from him. i couldn't take the pressure. he suddenly, yet gently gripped my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"i thought i told you to stay away from them." his eyes were piercing through mine.

"but they're my friends." i complained.

"i'm more important than them sweetheart. you'll learn that soon enough." he patted my cheek then let go of his grip on me. "now go back to your table."

i turned around and started walking back to the group. i had a nervous feeling in my stomach. i knew rafe was possessive, but i thought we were just a hook up. i guess he has different plans.

i sat down in the seat i had occupied before. just as i sat down kie made her way back to the table. the rest of the night we just talked and joked around, but i never to my attention off of rafe. i watched as they ordered, as they got their food, as they ate, and finally, as they got their check. once the trio had successfully paid, rafe sent topper and kelce out as he stayed behind. what the hell was he doing.

he was walking towards our table. holy shit.

it wasn't long before the others caught rafe in their peripheral and started questioning the same thing i was. "why is he coming over here?"

it felt like hours before he reached our table. he stood directly in front of me. his eyes never left mine as he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a piece of black fabric. he gently tossed it into the table. i finally got a good view of it.

"you left your panties at my house." he stated with a straight face.

then, i realized what the black fabric was. the black lacy thong i had worn last time i went to rafe's. i had been missing it, but i figured i just lost in on my way home. my jaw dropped. my face was blood red. i could feel the heat on my cheeks. i couldn't even make myself look at my friend's reactions.

"she's mine." rafe stepped back and i watched him walk out of the restaurant.

john b looked around the table. "what. the. fuck. just happened?"