puppy interview - poge-life

This had to be the best day of your life. You were a huge fan of the Buzzfeed Puppy Interviews so of course you were on board when they mentioned you guys doing it. You guys were doing it in groups; you, Drew, Maddy, and Austin in one and then Madison, Cleo, JD, and Chase in the other.

"I'm Y/N"

"I'm Drew Starkey."

"I'm Madelyn Cline."

"And I'm Austin North."

"And we're the cast of Outer Banks-" You started but Madelyn cut you off, too excited to hold it in, "And this is the best day of my life."

Everyone let out a laugh at the blonde but you were all as equally excited but you guys were all better at hiding it.

"Spoiler alert, if you haven't watched the season, go do that and then come back!" Austin warned and you all agreed.

The season had only been out for a few days and you knew not everyone would have had a chance to either watch it or finish it and you knew the questions would be about this season and didn't want to have it spoiled for anyone.

"Bring in the puppies!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands in excitement. You all sat anxiously, waiting for them to bring in the puppies. You let out a gasp as a little tan husky made its way over to you, "Hi, baby!"

You held out your hand for it so smell and laughed when it started nibbling on your fingers, "Oh, I'm not doing anything for this interview."

Drew had immediately been swarmed when he laid down as the puppies all decided to attack him. You held the little puppy against your chest as you used your hand to wave his paw at Drew, "Who knew it only took 5 puppies to take down a 6'0 man?"

The group let out a laugh before the first question was pulled up.

'What was it like filming on location for all of the 'Poguelandia' scenes in season 3?'

"I barely have an attention span so this is going to be impossible," you started, "I will say, it was surreal to be able to go to Barbados. If you had told me even when the show started that we would be traveling to the beautiful Barbados, I probably would have laughed."

Drew could tell your attention was slipping away from the question and answered, "We got to film in Barbados- the beautiful country of Barbados, the people there are so welcoming and it's-gorgeous, ohhh." His attention immediately disappeared as a black Labrador hopped in his lap. He could make fun of you all he wanted but he easily got just as distracted as you by puppies.

"I will say, I'm upset that my time in Barbados on-set was spent inside of a house rather than being outside like the Pogues."

'What was your favorite behind-the-scenes memory from filming season 3 of Outer Banks?'

"It felt like we show two seasons, the one they shot in Barbados and the one we all shot in Charleston and they're all just gonna merge into one." Austin explained, playing with a husky.

Whoever decided they were all mature enough to do this interview, clearly underestimated them. This was going to take forever to get through.

"I liked the fact that we kept the 'where's y/n' group chat going." Maddy laughed as they all agreed. You held the puppy up in front of you as you talked to it in a baby voice, "They're so mean, aren't they?"

'What has been your favorite plot twist on Outer Banks so far? *Spoiler Alert!*

"My father faking his suicide." Madelyn answered