good morning lover - obx-pogue4life

It was a beautiful morning. You could see the sun starting to peek through the curtains and the birds were happily chirping outside. You could feel your boyfriend Drew's strong arms hugging around your body from behind you as you contently snuggled into your pillow and pressed back towards him, perching your bottom right up against his bent knees. You could hear him softly snoring still and remembered back to a time when that used to bother you but now you find it the most comforting sound in the world. Smiling to yourself, you reach for his one hand that is draped across your hip and lace your fingers through his, bringing them up to your chest and cuddle into his arms even further. You feel so safe in his arms. So protected. You know that he would never let anything happen to you and that feeling was one you'd never had before you met him. He was your safe place.

You let out a happy and breathy sigh and innocently cuddled back into his body, moving your hips against him, causing him to stir a little. As you hugged his arm to your chest even tighter you felt him do the same back to you. With a knowing smile on his face, your boyfriend fluttered open his eyes and leaned close to your ear. "Good Morning, Lover," he whispers throatily, in his raspy morning voice. You love how sexy he sounded in the morning, his voice made you instantly wet and caused you to blush at his sweet and sexy words. "Mmmm Lover," you cooed back to him smiling. You could feel him starting to pull away from your grasp on his hand, so you let go and mentally prepared yourself for the inevitable task you were dreading, to actually getting out of bed this morning.

Just as you were about to pull the covers back, you feel Drew's large hands begin to rub up and over your shoulder. He starts kissing your neck and you hum out in appreciation. "You are so beautiful, baby" he says in between kisses. He moves his lips to kiss behind your neck and then starts working his way down and peppers sweet kisses all along the center of your back until he reaches the base of your spine. Your body is on fire at the sensual feelings he is giving you and you can feel the wetness starting to pool between your legs. You're both still laying on your sides as he grips your waist and roughly meets your back side to his rock hard cock.

"This is what you do to me, baby" he practically growls at you. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" he asks as he starts to dry hump his giant bulge against your ass. You mimic his motions back to him, grinding against his straining cock. "Mmmhmm," was all you could manage to get out of your mouth. The sensation felt so good you were beginning to get lost in the rhythm when you felt his hand start make its way towards your chest. The way his fingertips were slowly grazing over your sensitive skin was sending shivers all throughout your body.

Once his hand reaches your breasts you could feel him try to grasp as much of them both with one hand as he could. He had such a want to touch you and feel as much of you as he could that he pawed away at you like a love starved teenager, but you didn't care. Knowing that he wanted you so badly and the sensations he was creating for you felt so good that you never wanted him to stop. You could feel him ease up on the hurried squeezing and kneading of your breasts and slowly start to focus on your ever hardening nipples. He thumbed over one and then the other, making small circles over them, bringing them to their fullest peaks. The feeling of your bodies still grinding into each other and the pressure he was beginning to apply to your most sensitive buds was making you throw your head against his chest and moan out in pure pleasure. "That feels so good," you breathily say, feeling your breathing start to pick up. He smirks and starts to lightly bite down your shoulder leaving a series of small red patches down your arm, on your skin. Once he reaches your elbow, he stops and licks a deliciously slow and tantalizing stripe back up and over the inflamed skin causing you to let out an animalistic groan and push your head and body even further back into his. You were squirming now and he has you right where he wants you. He takes the opportunity of you in your blissed out state to kiss your neck again, biting and suck on it, leaving his mark for all to see. "There's gonna be no hiding that one, baby," he says with a lusty tone as he bites and sucks another mark right next to the one he just made. "You're mine and I want everyone to fucking know it."