north face jacket -antxlss

my friend sarah begged me all week long to come to this kegger with her today. so i finally caved and decided to go. i'm not much of a party person, but what harm would one kegger do?

i was currently waiting on my porch. sarah, topper (her boyfriend), and rafe (her brother) were coming by to pick me up.

i grew up with sarah so i know rafe. it's safe to say he's not my favorite person in the world. he always picked on sarah and i when i would come over. normal asshole older brother things. ever since i've gotten older he's taken a liking in me. flirting with me every chance he gets. i turn him down, obviously. he's my best friends brother. i couldn't do that to her. but god is he hot. but i know that's just something i can't do, so i ignore his advances.

after about 5 minutes of waiting on the porch topper's truck pulls up. i step back and crack my front door open and let my parents know i'm leaving.

i walked up to the truck and saw through the windows that topper was driving, obviously. so naturally sarah was in the passenger seat, topper's hand resting comfortably on her thigh. i opened the back door and there in all his glory sat rafe. i sat down and buckled in. we were off to the boneyard for a fun night.

the ride there wasn't out of the ordinary, mostly just me and sarah talking out of our asses about whatever we thought of. the boys had their own conversation about how many birdies they'd had at their last golf match.

we finally arrived and the party was already in full swing. pogues, kooks, and tourons alike were all drinking out of red solo cups and dancing to music being blasted out of a single bluetooth speaker. we hopped out of the truck. all four of us standing at the edge of the fun.

"uh, so, what first?" topper asked.

"drinks, duh?" i said in an obvious tone. i made my way to the keg, topper, sarah, and rafe following behind me.

i reached the keg and generously filled my cup with the cheap beer. i downed half my cup before filling it back up. i made my way over to a clear spot where i unrolled a blanket i had packed. i sat down taking off my shoes and digging my feet in the soft sand. sarah, topper, and rafe came and sat down on the blanket as well.

"guys, let's go dance." sarah suggested, scrambling to her feet, her cup of beer still in hand.

i jumped to my feet "i'm in."

sarah looked to topper and held her hand out. he gave her a look. "do i have to?"

she gave him her signature puppy dog eyes and within a second he was on his feet.

we all started heading closer to the group of dancing people when topper suddenly turned around.

"rafe, you coming bro?" he asked.

rafe waved his hand dismissively. "i'm going to get more beer man."

with that we all continued to the "dance floor." as soon as i got in the group, i felt all of their energy. i started dancing, downing my beer. grinding on guys i'd never talked to and probably never will. it was so electrifying.

after a few songs, i stepped out of the group to refill my cup when i saw someone staring at me.

rafe.

his eyes were following me as i went to the keg, as i refilled my drink, as i continued dancing. it's like i could feel his eyes tracing down every curve of my body. he studied the way i moved it to the beat of the music. he watched every hand that accidently grazed me. his eyes bore into any and every guy that grabbed my waist and danced on me.

i watched as he walked back over to the blanket i had laid down earlier. i decided i was gonna say something to him.

i walked up to him, towering over him as he sat on the blanket. "are you done eye-fucking me yet?" i snapped.

"well, not really, i was kinda enjoying myself." he replied with a smirk.

i plopped down beside him, the alcohol i had consumed catching up to me. "you're disgusting."

"i know you like when i say things like that to you." he remarked.

i rolled my eyes and shivered as a gust of chilly wind blew by. my crop top and shorts weren't doing me much good.

"are you shivering because you're nervous from being around me, or are you cold?" rafe asked.

"i'm cold you dipshit." i sneered.

i felt warm, fuzzy fabric drape over my shoulders. i glared over my shoulder to see rafe holding his north face jacket onto my body.

"what's with the face, i'm just trying to keep you warm." he argued.

"stop hitting on me." i snapped.

"why?" he questioned.

"you know why. i'm your sisters best friend. i'm off limits. plus i don't like you anyways."

"whatever, just take the goddamn jacket before you get a cold or some shit." he ordered.

i slipped my arms through the jacket, taking in the scent of expensive cologne, savoring the warmth "thanks." i mumbled.

"you look hot in my clothes." he smirked.

i reached over and smacked him on the arm. "i hate you."

i know he's off limits. i know i'm supposed to hate him. but no matter how hard i try, i just can't. it was probably the alcohol, but before i even know what i'm doing i reach out and i grab his face. i crash his lips on to my own.

the kiss is sweet and passionate. like we've both been waiting for this for a long time. i feel his hands drop to my waist. i move mine to wrap behind his neck. i swing my leg over, straddling his legs, sitting in his lap. he finally breaks the kiss for air.

he presses our forheads together. both of us out of breath.

"i knew you liked me." he teased.

i giggled letting my head drop to his shoulder.

"sarah, come on!" i heard topper yell.

"shit." i quickly jumped off of rafe and casually sat off to the side of him. sarah and topper were walking up to us.

"guys, we are ready to go." sarah groaned.

"yeah, okay." i stumbled over my words, still shaken up about earlier.

rafe and i both got up and i shook out my blanket and folded it up. we all made our way back to topper's truck. i grabbed rafe's arm letting sarah and topper get ahead of us. i start taking off his jacket when he stopped me.

"keep it. it looks better on you." he whispered.

i smiled. "you're such a dork."

"meet me in my room tonight" rafe knew i was staying the night with sarah, and i had some ideas of why he wanted me in his room.

"okay." i replied. i pecked his lips and ran forward to catch up with topper and sarah.

what am i getting myself into?