peer pressure - mvybanks

You had always hated those loud college parties, mixed with a fog of alcohol and smoke and a crowd of horny students, ready to find their companion for the rest of the night. And yet, there you were, doing exactly what everyone was.

You had never gotten drunk, however the knowledge that your best friend was there for you, protecting you like he always did, had convinced you to try a drink, or three, maybe five? Well, the number of drinks you had had wasn't important, you still had another in your hand as you swayed your hips to the music.

You were standing on a table in the middle of the living room of the frat house where the party was taking place, raising your arms and unconsciously making your crop top reveal even more your naked skin. You could hear some men cheering and laughing, but you obliviously didn't believe that those were about you.

Suddenly, a hand started tugging on your wrist, pointing your attention to the owner; a smile broke out on your face at the sight of your best friend, although he didn't look much happy.

"What are you doing up there? Get down!" He shouted to make sure you heard him through the loud music.

To say Rafe was furious is an understatement; every single guy was eyeing you even from across the room, the drunk girl that was half naked and was dancing for anyone to see.

"But I'm having fun!" Your pouting lips would've absolutely floored him if he hadn't been too busy with assuring that you were safe and away from some of the perverts that were hanging out at the party.

He said your name sternly and when you looked at his expression, you couldn't disobey him. Every time he gazed at you with those piercing blue eyes and that unreadable look in them, you became putty in his hands, and you were pretty sure he knew it.

You accepted his hand and let him help you sit on the table you were previously standing on and then leave the surface, your feet thumping on the ground as you jumped off. He didn't say anything as he led you upstairs and walked you towards his room.

When you got to the door, you turned around to face him and threw your arms around his neck, studying his face as a confused look began to form on his features. Your hands slowly fell from their previous position to his chest while his breath itched at the contact; you had never been so forward.

"You're pretty," you giggled.

He chuckled at your words, "thanks, sweetheart," his fingers gently tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and your eyes closed at the wonderful feeling that was his touch, "let's get you to bed now, mh?"

You whined and looked up at him, "I don't wanna! Wanna stay here with you."

"I'll stay with you, don't worry."

Rafe leaned in to open the door but you took advantage of the situation and placed your hands on his cheeks, bringing his face close to yours as you pecked his lips. His eyes widened and you giggled again before kissing his mouth, savoring the feeling of his soft lips brushing against yours. A hand was gently placed on your waist, keeping you close to his body. Rafe completely forgot about your state for a second, he had been dreaming about the taste of your mouth and of your cherry chapstick since the moment he had met you.

Your lips slightly parted on their own and he got a taste of the strong alcohol on your breath, reminding him of what he was doing.

Shit.

He, reluctantly, pulled away, "you're drunk."

"'m not," you slurred, reaching for the collar of his polo shirt to bring him down again, but he pushed you away.