undeniable - rafecameronsslxt

You and Drew lay in bed, cuddling while starting to watch Hellraiser, his movie that had just come out. You'd also been on set with him a few times after your break from outer banks, where you met your boyfriend. Being on set with Drew and his co-stars had been so fun as they had become good friends of your own, but Odessa.

Don't get it wrong, you loved Dessa, but she kept getting touchier with Drew as time passed. It didn't bother you until you saw the comments, and she kissed his cheek. This isn't coming out right. You, even to yourself, sounded clingy, really clingy.

After the intro, it turned into moans, and there they were. Their chemistry was palpable, even through a screen that crushed your heart. It's just a movie, you told yourself over and over. "I didn't know you could fuck like that." I turned my head to Drew, grinning. He gives me a playful offended look. Drew pulls me closer to him. "I think you should watch the movie and not focus on me," Drew whispers in your ear and kisses your cheek softly.

After two hours, the movie is over. You weren't exactly experienced in the Hellraiser lore, so understanding some of it had been confusing, but it'd been quite an impressive movie, despite the aching in your heart.

You woke up and went into the kitchen to make coffee. While waiting for the coffee to pour out of the machine, you checked your phone, searching up Hellraiser.

Tabloids and Articles say they had undeniable chemistry. Every word felt intravenous, running through your body. No one had ever said that about Drew and you. Doubting his love wasn't ideal, but he and Odessa did match. You and Drew were entirely different compared to Odessa and Drew's relationship.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist. Drew put his head into your neck, looking down at your phone. "Are you ok?" Drew asked, seeming confused as he sighed. He also knew things were off with you during the filming of this movie, but you didn't want to ruin anything.

You turned around to face him. "Drew, do you like Odessa?" I question and feel absolutely pathetic. He arches a brow, his face perplexed by your question. "If I liked Odessa would I be with you?" You shook your head slowly. "But-" I get cut off. "I love you, baby. You've kissed Austin on the cheek, and I didn't question it." Drew is always so calm, even sometimes in arguments which makes you feel stupid when you're yelling.

"I should feel foolish, hm?" You question, embarrassed as red flares up on your cheeks. He nods his head laughing.

Drew kisses you softly, and you smile into the kiss.