thighs - poge-life

You had been searching for Rafe for a little while. He definitely wasn't down partying in the garden or in the main living room. The last place to check was on the balcony from the main hallway.

Even though he was known for throwing the biggest parties in the Figure Eight, he often kept himself away from the main areas. Choosing to hang out with Topper, Kelce, and Barry, chatting with beers and enjoying the vibe after Barry sold all the supply he'd brought.

"Hey, baby." Rafe smiled at you as you walked out onto the balcony.

"Hey." You smiled at him, walking over to him and wrapping your arms over his shoulders.

From up on the balcony, you could see the party happening below. It was almost as if Rafe had an area to serve his kingdom.

"Come have the comfiest seat with the best view in the house." Rafe looked up at you as he threw his head back.

You chuckled and kissed his lips before looking around the selection on seats.

There was a seat on the counch beside Kelce or space next to Barry on the love seat while Rafe and Topper took the armchairs.

You sat beside Barry as it was the closest to Rafe. You stared at his lap for a moment before Barry threw an arm around your shoulders.

"How's it going, Mrs Country Club?" He smirked, his gold tooth shining in the glow of the balcony lights. He offered you a smoke, which you accepted as Rafe watched you.

There was an almost disappointed look in his gorgeous blue eyes. He shifted in his seat, spreading his legs as you watched him.

Your mind wondered as you listened to the music and conversations around you. Maybe you should have sat in his lap. Was that what he had been offering?

Normally, he would pull you into it and hold you close, but he hadn't.

His leg bounced a little, something he always did when sat still, unless you were sitting on him. He sometimes would bounce to make you laugh. Part of you wanted to just throw yourself on to him and have him wrapped his warm, strong arms around you.

Your eyes wondered from his bouncing foot to his thigh. Watching the muscles move, you bit your lip. How good would it feel to straddle his thigh? Glide yourself along it, while his large hands hold your waist, holding you down and helping you keep rhythm.

You'd never rided his thigh before, but damn did you want to try now.

"Mrs Country Club?" Barry broke your thoughts as you hummed and felt your cheeks burn as Rafe stared at you. "Did you want another drink?"

Did he know what you had been thinking? Could he have known? There was a small smirk on his face as he moved his legs, running a hand along his thigh.

"I. I'll go get one. " You smiled. "Four beers?" After everyone nodded, you hurried down to grab the drinks and get a little space to think clearer.

You squeaked as Rafe pulled you into his lap when you rejoined the group. His arms wrapped around your torso as he buried his face into your neck.

"This was the seat, I meant pretty girl." He kissed your neck before nipping your skin. "I sure hope I'm more comfortable than some shit old couch."

You nodded and leaned back into him, playing with his fingers after you placed the beers on the table. Your brain was still thinking about how it would feel using his thigh.

"What you thinking so hard about?" He whispered in your ear.

Your cheek burned again, deciding on whether or not to tell him.