caught - fashion fasting

Hiding your relationship with rafe had been going surprisingly well as of late , finding any opportunity to sneak off with each other started to become the norm. Admittedly it made the whole situation way more thrilling, knowing at any moment you could get caught.

You've had some close calls already, and you know that if you're friends found out about your secret little rendezvous with rafe Cameron they'd be far from impressed. But even with that risk of people finding out you and rafe couldn't keep away from eachother, And tonight was no different

After a long gruelling day at work there was only one thing on your mind , and let me tell you it definitely wasn't sleep. All you could think about was rafe , people in life go through various different addictions ranging from drugs,alcohol even food but of you had become addicted to one thing and one thing only .

Rafe motherfucking Cameron .

You didn't ever expect to fall for the kook king,let alone act on those urges. A few months ago at midsummers one thing had led to another , and now it had become a regular occurrence for you and rafe to hook up at any given chance. You text rafe to let him know the coast is clear for him to make his way over. As you waited for rafe to arrive your phone started to buzz- it was kie

"Hey kie" you answered

"Hey girl we need you at rixons cove ASAP , John b has some news for us" she explained

"Oh uh I'm-I'm not feeling so great think I've come down with something, do you think you could fill me in tomorrow?" You groaned trying your best to force out a cough

"You poor thing! Sure girl no problem just rest up ok I'll come see you tomorrow"

"Thanks kie love you"

"Love you too"

Throwing yourself onto the sofa letting out a loud sigh , you hated lying to your friends but you knew it was for the best. Them finding out you were blowing them off for extracurricular activities with rafe would not go down well.

After what felt like an eternity(which in reality was about 10 minutes) you heard a knock at the door

"Come in" you shouted

In walked rafe peering around the doordouble checking that the coast was still clear.

"Hey baby" rafe greeted with a husky tone

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of you calling me that" you smirked,making your way over to him

His eyes were already filled with lust, you knew this small talk would last for long. You start to run your hands down his chest, making sure to not break eye contact.

"God I've missed you" rafe groans a smirk appearing on the boys face

"It's been less than 24 hours Cameron" you giggled

"And that was far too long" he whispered into your neck

He began laying small kisses up your neck making his way to your jaw. Letting out a soft moan you push him backwards onto the sofa. You position your legs either side and straddle him.

"I want to ride you" you smirked

His hands found their way to your ass giving it a squeeze "you won't hear any complaints from me princess"he groaned. Cupping his face your lips finally collide, tongues now fighting for dominance. The kiss became rough and messy just like the both of you, his hands now making their way to your shirt. Breaking away from the kiss he looks at you for approval , you nod letting him remove your shirt. Swiftly crashing your lips back together , you began to grind your hips against his erection that you felt growing by the second. In a fast motion his shirt was removed , you couldn't help but find yourself gazing at his toned,muscular chest.

"Like what you see princess?" He chuckled

Biting your lip you stand up , rafe begins to slowly remove your trousers. You make sure to give rafe a full view of your body before kneeling down and placing yourself between his legs. Your hands creep up to his belt and start to unbuckle them. His eyes fixed on your every move , he was in awe of you. Placing your hand around his cock you ran your tongue around his tip making sure to look straight into his eyes .leaving sloppy kissed along the shaft you were driving rafe to breaking point. He gripped onto your hair pushing your head down onto his hard cock, bobbing your head up and down. His cock now hitting the back of your throat with every move.

"Fuck y/n keep going, that feels so good" rafe groaned

He started to thrust his hips, now both into a rhythm, you knew it wouldn't be long until he came undone in your mouth.

"I need to fuck you now y/n" grabbing your face and pulling you up to his gaze.

You kick of your underwear now leaving you completely bare for him. He pulls you back towards him, his hands now starting to circle your clit. He slips in two fingers into you and starts to pump back and forth ,prepping you for his cock

"Mmh so wet for me" he teased

Pulling you towards him , you position yourself ready to lower down around his hard length.

A loud moan escaped your lips as you felt his cock start to stretch out your walls.

"Such a good girl taking all of me like this"

Now riding his dick, he let out a moan with every thrust , you throw your head back he grabs your throat bringing your eyes back to meet his. The feeling of his cold rings against your skin sent a wave of electric currents through your whole body. Not letting go of your throat rafe starts to thrust up against you now creating the perfect rhythm.

The room was filled with moans as the thrusts became deeper and harder , hitting you in all the right places.

"Fuck you're so tight baby"

"Rafe I'm-im going to cum" you yelped

He picked up the pace fucking you from underneath, rafe felt your walls clenching around him . Feeling yourself getting closer and closer to your high he gave you one finally pound before his thrusts started to become sloppier , you both road out your orgasms in synch with eachother.

Rafe twitched inside of you as you became undone around his cock. Both now gasping for air your heads now pressed against each others you feel his warm liquid dripping from you, he gives you one final kiss before you remove yourself from him.

Just as you began to get up from his lap you heard a gasp coming from behind you , your head snaps towards the door. Where you are met with the sight of jj and kie

"OMG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" gagged kie trying to cover her eyes

"Really y/n rafe Cameron are you kidding me?we came to make sure you were ok since you Said you were so sick earlier"

Rafe let's out a chuckle , clearly proud to be found in this predicament.

You quickly jump up grabbing a blanket to cover your still naked body

" you guys weren't supposed to find out like this"

"Well I guess you really are unwell to be fucking a kook" argues JJ