graduation fun - avenging fandoms

this was an important night for rafe, but all you wanted to do was take him home, or even to the bathroom, and eat him up. he wore a dark blue suit, something to match the theme of his graduation party.

rafe survived college, and you were proud of him, but you were so happy he was done. you barely saw him for the last two months because of his finals and everything, but once he was done he called you and asked you to come over.

you put together this party for rafe with the help of his family, because they weren't planning on doing anything but buying him a car. you knew he needed a bigger celebration, and that's what you did.

you touched rafe's back with a smile as he talked with his family, rafe kissing your head and you grabbed his hand. "can you come with me for a second? i have your graduation present" you smile and he nods, excusing himself and following you to the bathroom.

"is there lingerie underneath that dress of yours?" rafe bit his lip and snaked his hand from your waist to your ass and pulled you in. you giggle and shake your head, kissing the little bit of chest that was exposed.

"close your eyes" you smile, and rafe does. he leans his head back a bit and smiles at you undo his belt and pull down his pants and underwear. rafe hummed as you teased him slowly, mouthing your name.

you opened your clutch and pulled out the vibrating cock ring, sliding it on rafe and he opened his eyes. "yn?"

"happy graduation, baby. you're not allowed to cum unless i say so" you smile and rafe grunts, going to pull it off but you grabbed his wrist. "if i wasn't allowed to take it off, neither are you"

"but shouldn't i get a present not a punishment?" rafe whined and you crossed your arms, turning the ring on and rafe jump, gripping the edge of the sink and his dick instantly got hard, his tip red. "yn.. fuck.. okay!" you turned it off and he huffed, pulling his underwear and pants up.

you smirked as he tried to hide his hard on, and you kissed him slowly before taking him back to the party. you two sat at the table next to each other, listening to ward's speech about how proud he was of his son.

you smiled and crossed your legs, turning the ring on as rafe looked at his dad. the corner of his mouth twitched, as well his hips. the speech was over and you turned off the ring. rafe let out a breath and you smirk, his napkin over his lap.

"rafe, why don't you come and make a speech, hm?" ward asked and rafe's eyes go wide, trying to get out of it because he knew what was going to happen.

"yeah rafe, why don't you come?" you smile and kiss him quickly, rafe standing up from his chair and grabbing the microphone from his father. he sat in the stool with his hand draped over his lap, smiling as he thanked everyone for coming.

"and thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for throwing me this party. without you and your encouragement, baby, i couldn't have gotten through college" you blow him a kiss and everyone claps. "i struggled a lot during college, with finals as well. but you.." rafe held his hand out to you and you smile, turning the ring on and he made a sound. "sorry" rafe bowed his head and wiped his eyes, pretending not to cry. but you knew he was trying not to cum.

rafe finished his speech and quickly sat next to you, bowing his mouth behind your ear. "lovely speech, rafe, i loved it. i loved watching you stumble over your words even more" you kissed his cheek and he sighed.

"please, yn, stop. it was enough torture crying not to cum up there in front of everyone" rafe begged and you laughed, turning it off and he kissed your shoulder.

you placed your hand on his thigh and pulled it higher up his legs. rafe gasped into your shoulder and he sat up, looking at you through the corner of his eye as he clenched his jaw tightly.