💙 Not a story update. Sorry. 💙

Open your eyes, ears, and heart.

He has been accused.

It has been proven by the court of law that all of them were lies. Even that woman admitted that she lies.

Even so, he still lost almost everything he has been working for for years.

Who is going to help him to regain all that he has lost?

He resigned from that company.
He lost all of his endorsements and his upcoming projects from that company.
He gave up on his first main role for a series.
He couldn't even mention his former colleagues' names to protect them.
His privacy has been violated for many times.

You demanded to be freed from him.

He left. Beyourluves leave with him.

It is as simple as that.

We have been minding our own business.

But why are you still lingering around our lives. You keep on insulting him, mocking him, calling his names, threatened him, send death threat to him.

It has been our dream to not have any relation to that company anymore, the former colleagues, and their fans, yet you guys keep on dragging his name with them. Why are you so obsessed with him?

He is trying to start over. He organised his own concert and fan meeting. With no sponsor. No media coverage. Using his own money. He sold them out because he has such a loyal and genuine fans.

We are happy on our own.

It's not his or Beyourluves fault that your favs' concert tickets are not selling. It's not our fault that that company's projects didn't get as much attention as before.

As I wrote earlier. He left, so we leave with him. We have no obligation to support, give our attention, and spend our money there since our fav is no longer there. That's your own responsibities now.

We are happy in our own little world.

Don't let me start talking about what that woman had done to him and the mistreatment he had to endure while working for that a company.

Think and analyse.

Who benefitted the most from this?
I'm not going to reveal my assumption and opinions on this incident on public as it can affect many lives.

I'll only believe what I saw based on the primary sources.

I hope the truth will comes out.
I hope this time he will fight until the end.
No more negotiation.
No more mercy.
I hope verything and everyone involved will get expose.
Justice will prevails.

Just know that I am a Beyourluve and am here to stay with him. I don't give a fuck about anyone else.