36. His True Color

PETE

In the other universe, I... the other Pete was sent to the Minor Family mansion. No. Actually, it was his own choice to be sent there. To help Porsche clean up his name from being accused as a traitor. He obviously succeeded in achieving his main objective. Unfortunately, him breaking into the minor family mansion has taken a toll on him.

He was caught by the real mole, Ken, while he was in the middle of sending as much information as he could from Vegas' computer to Khun Kinn. He was hit until he couldn't even stand up without support by Vegas and his two other bodyguards.

"Stop!" Vegas screamed to his two bodyguards. He went to his computer to see what the last folder Pete opened. Once he saw it, he smirked and directed his bodyguards to get Pete closer to him. They made him sit on the chair right in front of the monitor.

"You like to watch this, do you?" Vegas grabbed his hair and forced him to face the screen. I... he gasped as he saw what was shown to him. They were the video recordings of Vegas' doing intimate relationships with men. Why would he record all of these? Is he insane? Pete tried so hard not to look at those videos.

"So you are acting saint now?" Vegas laughed at Pete's reaction. "When Kinn has done the same. Or are you one of his whore too?" Vegas continued.

"Khun Kinn is not like you, you motherfu..." Vegas pushed and hit Pete's head to the table as hard as he can making Pete feel dizzy.

"Or maybe I should add you to my collection as well." To Pete's surprise, the two bodyguards dragged him to Vegas' bedroom and forcefully throw him on the bed. The aftereffect from head banging was still there causing Pete not being able to defend himself.

The two bodyguards were sent out by Vegas and Vegas straightaway pin Pete down on the bed. "Whay are you doing?!" Pete tried to resist causing Vegas punched Pete's stomach until he couldn't move. Pete grunted in pain.

Vegas... he tore Pete's shirt. He sucked and bite his neck, his chest... while Pete was biting his lips to avoid making unnecessary sound that could give Vegas more pleasure until his lips bled. Pete didn't even realize how hard his tears was streaming down to his face.

At some point, Vegas started to unbuckled his pants and Pete's. Without any warning, he forced himself into Pete... into me... gosh.

I started to feel suffocated. Staying in this room will only forcing me to remind the unwanted memories of Pete... or is it mine... being forcefully penetrated by Vegas. I wanted to get out of here. I hurriedly wiped away my tears and got out of the bed.

I opened the door that was locked from the inside only to see Macau is standing there, grinning from ear to ear. He furrowed his eyebrows, asking me, "Who are you and what are you doing here? You are dead if my hiaa sees you here."

I looked down with the intention to hide my face. Apart from dozens of people residing in this mansion, why must it be Macau who found me? It would be better if this person is someone who didn't know me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Macau grabbed my right shoulder and bend down a little to see my face.

"You are Pete, right? One of that damn Takhun's bodyguard." He can recognize me easily without even seejng my face properly. I raised my head to look at him.

Macau put his hands on his mouth, looking shocked. "Don't tell me... Are you my brother's new toy boy now? Are you betraying Khun? Good to know. Welcome--" he kept going on without even letting me a chance to speak.

"Macau!" Vegas came out of no where and shove Macau away from me. Macau seemed perplexed. Even I was shocked with Vegas' action.

"I thought I had made it clear that no one should be entering this area until further notice." Vegas raised his voice towards Macau. He continued, "What you had just said, that is not something you should be saying to Pete."

I touch Vegas' shoulder, lightly. "Hey... it's fine." I tried to console him, although I can't understand what made him react that way.

"How can this be fine?" He asked without even looking at me. I don't know why this is making me annoyed. What is his right to be this mad? As if he is any better. No. He is the worst. He just didn't know it. Only if we are in the same exact situation as in the other universe, I will definitely become the person as what Macau just said.

"It's not Macau's fault. It's your own fault for him to have to assume that!" I stormed out of Vegas' bedroom, leaving both Vegas and Macau behind.

I can hear the stomp of feet from behind. I don't even need to look at the back to know who is chasing me.

"Where are you going?" Vegas asked me once he got a hold of my wrist, stopping me from getting closer to the stairs.

"Back to the main family mansion." I answered without hesitation. Where else could I be gone here?

"No. You can't. It is still dangerous." He said worriedly. My unstable emotions heard it as if he was giving me command.

"I can take care of myself." I insisted.

"Don't leave me. Stay." He begged. It reminded me of when he held me as a hostage and chained me. He forced himself onto me and forced me to feel like I needed him. He begged me to stay. He pleaded, saying that we could start over. After what he had done to me. I looked at him, feeling disgusted.

"What if I say no? Are you going to chained and hold me captive here?" I raised my voice. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"I've been showing you how I feel all this time. Are you still not able to tell?"

"Why? Is it because I am Khun Kinn's bodyguard? You wanted to take over his bodyguard too since you have already ruined all of his ex--"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Vegas pushed me to the wall and pinned both of my wrists to the wall, restricting me to make any movement. He greeted his teeth.

Good. Show me your true color. I would love to see that. There is no way he can change just because the situation we are in right now in this timeline is different from the other.

I brace myself not to look away from him. To show him that I am not a person he can easily control. He let out a heavy sigh, and slowly, his expression changed. There was no longer anger in his face. Just... a concerned look.

"Let's just save this for later." He loosened his grip on my wrist. Instead, he held my hand softly. He leaned closer to me until our foreheads touched each others'. He continued, "Let's get you checked up first. Dr. Top will arrive soon. Hmm?" Vegas pleaded. Why would he?

_________

I hope you guys realise Pete never really uses the pronoun 'I' whenever he talks about him from the other timeline. This is because although he is aware of his other life, it is still hard for him to accept the fact that he went through such life. It even affected his mental health.

I'm sorry the story progressing quite slow as I want to make sure it does not seem too rush, and I want to make sure it makes sense. Well... at least try to make it make sense 😅.

That is all.
Have fun reading 🥰