𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Summary: Lovely reader "Readerdsmp" sent in a prompt in the comments of part one. It reads as follows, "can do a part 2 where its the next day and chris is doing something and then he thinks he sees or hears something and starts to think about the nightmare and freaks out and nick and matt help him".

Words: 800

♡ "Chris, oh my god, enough," Nick sassily scolded his brother as he pushed him off. The younger had been in a hyper mood, jumping on Nick, mainly. They were trying to film a challenge video, another blind, deaf, and mute. Chris was blindfolded but clearly no less confrontational. Nick wasn't fighting back but Matt matched Chris' instigator energy.

"If you hit me, I will hit you back, is that really what you want to happen?" Matt warned, standing next to his youngest brother, who was swinging at him.

As the video progressed, all three were feeling the effects of their loss of senses. Plenty of yelling and insults were thrown around as they attempted to make their cupcakes. Chris never backed down from the physicality of his attacks. Punching at his brothers and slapping them with various kitchen utensils.

"Alright, I've had enough of this," Matt, who was listening to rap music loudly through headphones, grabbed his brother's wrists and abruptly threw them down, "stop hitting Chris, you can't even see."

Nick, who could see but not talk, pushed the two apart, rolling his eyes at the common violence. Him being in the middle didn't stop Chris from reaching over and squirting icing onto Matt's shirt. In one, unplanned motion, Matt lunged at his brother, grabbing his left bicep and pulling him to the ground.

Nick stepped out of the way, not wanting to be involved in the event. Matt and Chris occupied the kitchen floor as they wrestled for dominance. Matt was able to bring himself on top, advantaged by not being blindfolded, and pinned Chris to the floor.

"Matt, Matt, stop," Nick yelled, having taken his mask of his mouth, he was unable to get through to him over the music, "Matt!" Nick ripped his brother's headphones off in an aggressive manner, "Matt!" he screamed at him, "get off, now!"

Matt took all of two seconds to register his brother was crying underneath him, "oh my god, I didn't - " he started to move himself off Chris' torso.

Nick bent down on his knees and removed the blindfold gently from his brother's eyes. Tears revealed themselves as blue eyes adjusted to over head light. Chris froze, embarrassed by the scene he had created.

"You okay kid?" Nick spoke in a lighthearted tone, unsure of what had happened.

"Did I hurt you?" Matt asked, biting his nails, worried.

"Um," Chris held back another sob, inhaling a shaky breath, "I just, um, I was reminded of my nightmare the other night, I guess," He shrugged and stayed in his awkward position on the kitchen floor.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Chris, I didn't mean to," Matt had a pained look on his face, truly hurting at the thought of having caused this.

"Well, let's get you up first," Nick interrupted with logic, "no sense being on the ground," his tone was light as he and Matt helped their brother to his feet.

They walked with him to the couch, Nick was half holding his hand, guiding him to the sectional. All three sat down, Nick at the end, Chris in the middle, leaning onto his oldest brother. Matt was sat on Chris' other side, still biting at his nails.

They sat in a silence for a moment, "do you wanna tell us about it?" Nick broke through.

"Um yeah, I guess," Chris started to explain how he was held down in the dream, completely validating his reaction in the kitchen.

"Fuck, that's awful, I'm really sorry for upsetting you like that," Matt reached in to hug his brother, also needing the comfort.

"it's okay Matt, I'm okay, I just wanna chill," Chris moved to cuddle with Matt, "a movie?"

"Yeah, the new Rupaul season?" Nick asked.

"Absolutely not Nick, no," Matt laughed.

"Fine, fine, American Horror Story then?" Nick reasoned.

"Yes, that's fine," Matt and Chris said at the same time, laughing at how they spoke synchronized.

Nick got the show set up and brought over a few fluffy blankets from their living room blanket basket. He placed one on Chris and Matt, the younger brother was laying his head on Matt's chest. The older was running his has through Chris' long curls, massaging at his scalp and earning a few relaxing exhales from his brother.

Matt whispered quietly into Chris' hair, "I'm really sorry Chris, I love you,"

"it's okay Matty, I'm okay, I love you too," his brother hugged him tighter.